Shravan Kumar received a Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad in 2011, and a Master of Technology in Design for Manufacturing from Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad in 2014.He started his teaching career at MLR Institute of Technology in Department of Mechanical Engineering in the month of December 2014 as Assistant Professor. In June 2018, he joined the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Anurag Group of Institutions as Assistant Professor..
His research Interests Includes Manufacturing, Machining Processes, Additive manufacturing.
Shravan has Taught Undergraduate courses in Metrology, Machine Tools, Manufacturing Technology, Unconventional Machining Processes, Industrial Management, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning and also Post Graduate courses in Computer Aided Geometrical Modelling for Design, Design of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems and Precision Engineering.
- G Arun Reddy, K Shravan Kumar, T N Ravikanth, “Regenerative Vapor Absorption Refrigeration System Powered by I C Engine Exhaust Gases”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical and Chemical Engineering (NCETMCE), 2019.
- K.Shravan Kumar*, T.N.Ravikanth, B.Prashanth,Ch.Satya Sandeep, “Experimental Investigation on Spot Welding of Mild, Cold Rolled Steel and Galvanised iron sheets”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 8(7),574-580,2017.
- P.Kezia, K. Shravan Kumar* and B.L.N.Krishna Sai,” Lean Manufacturing in Food and Beverage Industry”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 8(5),168-174,2017.
- T.N. Ravi Kanth, K. Shravan Kumar*, A.V. Krishna Chaitanya and N. Santhi Sree, “Overview of Smart Materials – Building Blocks for Sustainable Future”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 8(7),676-684,2017.
- B.Prashanth, K. Shravan Kumar*,D.Prakash, “TENSILE STRENGTH AND HARDNESS TEST ON FRICTION STIR WELDED ALUMINIUM 6061-T6 AND 5083-H111-O ALLOYS”, International Journal of Scientific Development and Research , 2(1),88-93,2017.
- K. Shravan Kumar*, B.Prashanth, “Design and fabrication of Hydraulic Press”, International Journal of Scientific Development and Research , 2(7),227-230,2017.
- Hari Krishna , K.Shravan Kumar*,” Structural Integrity Assessment of Helicopter Rotor Blade”, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, 4(12), 318-320,2017.
- V.Raju, K.Shravan Kumar, “Design of 10ml Neck Vial Guard Mould”, International Journal for Research Trends and Innovation,2(9),33-38,2017.
- E.Sandeep, K.Shravan Kumar*,” Design and Analysis of a Residual Stresses from Shot Peening and Its Analytical and Fem Method”, International Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Technology,3(1),204-213, 2015.
- B.Prashanth, K. Shravan Kumar*, “A Study on Friction Stir Processing of AA6061”, International Journal Magazine of engineering, Technology, management and Research,2(11), 1373-1380,2015
- 2012-2014 Master of Technology in Design for manufacturing, Vignan Institute of Technology and Science, affiliated to Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad.
- 2008-2011 Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Aurora’s Engineering College, affiliated to Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad.