Mr. Kumar Neeraj currently working as an assistant professor at Anurag group of institutions, Hyderabad. He is Pursuing PhD in KIIT university, India. His area of interest includes Internet of things (IOT), Embedded system design, wireless communication and VLSI design. He published more than 10 papers in international conferences and journals. He is the life time member of ISTE.
Mr. Kumar Neeraj area of interest includes Internet of things (IOT), Embedded system design, wireless communication and VLSI design.
His teaching interest includes Computer Networks, Embedded System, Microcontrollers for Embedded System, Wireless Communication, Electronic measurments and Instrumenations and optical Communications.
- Kumar Neeraj , G.SAMPATH KUMAR, M.KASHYAP CHANDRA, M.BHARATH KUMAR. “Performance Analysis for Different Simulation Scenarios for DSDV, DSR and AODV MANET Routing Protocols using NS2 simulator”, International Journal of Computer Application (2250-1797) Issue 8 Volume 2, March-April 2018.
- Kumar Neeraj,IMPLEMENTAION OF STEGANOGRAPHY USING LSB AND AES ALOGORITHM IN RASPBERRYPI”, JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations Volume VI, Issue II, February/2019 ISSN NO: 1076-5131
- Kumar Neeraj ,Kalyani Yedupati ,A.SAI SOUMYA, S.SAI KRISHNA, ” PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF DIFFERENT ROUTING PROTOCOLS IN MANET USING DIFFERENT PARAMETERS IN DIFFERENT RANGES”Proceedings of the Second International conference on I-SMAC (IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) (I-SMAC 2018) IEEE Xplore Part Number:CFP18OZV-ART; ISBN:978-1-5386-1442-6
- Mr. Kumar Neeraj , Swathi Pasnoori, “COOPERATION BAIT DETECTION IN FIGURING OUT BLACKHOLE ATTACK IN MANET THE USAGE OF AODV”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CURRENT ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (IJCESR), ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, VOLUME-5, ISSUE-4, 2018
- Kumar Neeraj, Hari Shanker Srivastava, T.Annamani, S. Sai Krishna, “Analyzing Transmission of Data Packets in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks using Z-Sep in Different Energy Levels and Area Ranges”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-1, May 2019
- Neetu Srivastava, Kumar Neeraj, B.Hemalatha Hari, Shanker Srivastava, “Static Power Research on Nano Cryptographic Circuits”International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S3, July 2019
- Kumar Neeraj, J. K. Das, Hari Shanker Srivastava,”Design of Self Controllable Voltage Level Circuit (SVL) for Low Power and High Speed 12t Sram at 15nm Technology”,International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-2, December, 2019, DOI: 10.35940/ijeat.B3733.129219
- Kumar Neeraj, J.K. Das, Hari Shanker Srivastava , ” Design of BTI Sensor Based Improved SRAM for Mobile Computing” International Journal of Intelligent Systems Technologies and ApplicationsApplications.
- Prsently Pursuing Ph.D in Low Power VLSI. His Ph.D work is Related to Reliablity issues in Circuits