Dr. M. Anil kumar received his Doctoral degree from GITAM (Deemed to be University), Visakhapatnam, India. And also received his Master of Science (Mathematics) from National Institute of Technology Warangal, in 2005. He joined Department of Mathematics, ANURAG in 2008. He qualified GATE and TS-SET. He is a member of the Indian Science Congress and Telangana State Mathematical Society. Dr. Anil kumar has over 16 years of teaching and research experience. He has 20 publications to his credit in reputed national and international journals. He also presented papers at various National and International conferences.
Finite element solutions of Heat and Mass transfer fluid flow problems
Magnetic field influence of MHD flows past a vertical plate in the presence of natural convection.
Ordinary Differential Equations
Partial Differential Equations
Functions of complex variables
Computational Methods in Engineering and Computer Oriented Numerical Methods.
- A research paper on “Suction/Injection Effects on a Stretching Surface of the stagnation point flow through porous medium with the influence of heat generation. Innovations in Mechanical Engineering, Springer, March-2022.pp-507-514.
- A research paper on “An Impact on Non-Newtonian Free Convective MHD Casson fluid flow past a vertical porous plate in the existence of Soret, Dufour, and chemical reaction”, International Journal of Ambient Energy, Taylor & Francis (Accepted)
- Influence of radiation and viscous dissipation on MHD heat transfer Casson nanofluid flow along a nonlinear stretching surface with chemical reaction”. Heat Transfer. Jan-2022. ISSN 2688-4542.
- “Radiation and heat absorption effects on an unsteady MHD boundary layer flow along an accelerated infinite vertical plate with ramped plate temperature in the existence of slip condition”. Partial differential equation in applied mathematics. Vol (4), 2021.
- Influence of slip condition on transient laminar flow over an infinite vertical plate with ramped temperature in the presence of chemical reaction and thermal radiation”. Heat Transfer Asian research. July-2021. ISSN 2688-4542.
- Thermal radiation impact on MHD heat transfer natural convective nanofluid flow over an impulsively started vertical plate”. Case studies in Thermal Engineering, vol (24), April-2021, ISSN-2214-157X.
- “Effects of Soret, Dufour, hall current and rotation, on MHD Natural convective heat and mass transfer flow past an accelerated vertical plate through a porous medium”. International Journal of Thermofluids, Vol (9), Feb-2021. ISSN 2666-2027.
- “Impact of Thermal Radiation and Chemical Reaction on MHD Unsteady Natural Convective Flow Past a Vertical Porous Plate with Variable Suction”. High Technology Letters, vol 26, issue 12, 2020. ISSN:1006-6748.
- Effect of heat generation/Absorption on MHD copper water-Nano fluid flow over a nonlinear stretching-shrinking sheet”. AIP Conference Proceedings 2246,020017(JULY 2020).
- “Chemical Reaction Impact on MHD free convective flow of an Incompressible viscous fluid past a vertical plate under Oscillatory suction velocity”. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology. ISSN No:1006-7930, Vol (12), Issue: 5, May 2020: pp-2575-2591.
- Unsteady Magnetohydrodynamic Chemically Reacting Fluid Flow Past on An Inclined Vertical Permeable Moving Plate”. International Journal of fluid mechanics and research, Volume 47, Issue III, 2020 191-215.
- “Effect of Thermal Radiation and chemical reaction on unsteady MHD free convective flow of an incompressible fluid past an infinite vertical porous plate in presence of viscous dissipation”. International Journal of Management Technology and Engineering, Volume 8, Issue XII, DEC-2018 ISSN 2249-7455.
- “Jeffrey Fluid Impact on MHD Free Convective Flow Past a Vertically Inclined Plate with Transfer Effects: EFGM Solutions”. International Journal of fluid mechanics and research, 46(3):239-260(2019).
- A research paper on “Viscous Dissipation Impact on MHD Free Convection Radiating Fluid Flow past a Vertical Porous Plate”. American Institute of Physics Conference Proceedings (AIP). Vol (1953), 140074(2018) ISSN 0094-243X(print) ,1551-7616(web).
- A research paper on “Finite Element Approach of Thermal Diffusion and Chemical Reaction Effects on MHD Convection Flow of Stratified Viscous Fluid”. Open Journal of Applied & Theoretical Mathematics (OJATM). Vol 2, No 4 Dec 2016, PP- 366-379, ISSN:2455-7102.
- 2015-2020: Doctor of Philosophy in Fluid Mechanics from the Department of Mathematics,GITAM (Deemed to be UNIVERSITY),Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh,India.
- 2003-2005: Master of Science, NIT WARANGAL, Telangana, India.
- 2000-2003: Bachelor of Science, Osmania university, Hyderabad, India.