Dr. M. Anil kumar received his Doctoral degree from GITAM (Deemed to be University), Visakhapatnam, India. And also received his Master of Science (Mathematics) from National Institute of Technology Warangal, in 2005. He joined Department of Mathematics, ANURAG in 2008. He qualified GATE and TS-SET.He is a member of the Indian Science Congress and Telangana State Mathematical Society. Dr. Anil kumar has over 14 years of teaching and research experience. He has 12 publications to his credit in reputed national and international journals. He also presented papers at various National and International conferences.
Finite element solutions of Heat and Mass transfer fluid flow problems, Magnetic field influence of MHD flows past a vertical plate in the presence of natural convection.
Linear Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics, Integral transforms, Graph theory, Vector calculus, Numerical methods, Partial Differential Equations, Real Analysis, Functions of complex variables, Computational Methods in Engineering and Computer Oriented Numerical Methods.
- A research paper on “Influence of thermal radiation on unsteady free convection flow of water near 4 C past a moving vertical plate”.Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN 0973-1768, Vol 11 No 2(2015) pp.237-240.
- A research paper on “Simultaneous Effects of Hall Current Thermal Diffusion and Chemical Reaction on MHD Convection Flow Past a Vertical plate”, International J. of Mathematical Archive-7(9), 2016, ISSN 2229-5046,83-91.
- A research paper on “combined effects of chemical reaction, Dufour -Soret effects on unsteady MHD flow past an impulsively started inclined porous plate with variable temperature and Mass Diffusion”, International J. of Mathematical Archive-7(9),2016 ISSN 2229-5046,98-111.
- A research paper on “unsteady MHD free convective flow past a vertical porous plate with variable suction”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, ISSN 1819-6608, Vol (11), No 23, Dec 2016, pp.13608-13616.
- A research paper on “Influence of Transpiration and Hall Effects on unsteady MHD Free Convection Fluid Flow over an infinite vertical plate, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, ISSN 1819-6608, Vol (11) No 23, Dec 2016.PP 14008-14013.
- A research paper on “Finite Element Approach of Thermal Diffusion and Chemical Reaction Effects on MHD Convection Flow of Stratified Viscous Fluid”, Open Journal of Applied & Theoretical Mathematics, Vol 2, No 4 Dec 2016, PP- 366-379, ISSN:2455-7102.
- A research paper on “Viscous Dissipation Impact on MHD Free Convection Radiating Fluid Flow past a Vertical Porous Plate”. American Institute of Physics Conference proceedings. (AIP), Vol (1953) 140074(2018), ISSN 0094-243X(print) ,1551-7616(web).
- Jeffrey Fluid Impact on MHD Free Convective Flow Past A Vertically Inclined Plate with Transfer Effects: EFGM Solutions, International Journal of fluid mechanics and research 46(3):239-260(2019).
- Effect of Thermal Radiation and chemical reaction on unsteady MHD Free convective flow of an incompressible fluid past an infinite vertical porous plate in presence of viscous dissipation, International Journal of Management Technology and Engineering, Volume 8, Issue XII, DEC-2018 ISSN 2249-7455.
- Unsteady Magnetohydrodynamic Chemically Reacting Fluid Flow Past on An Inclined Vertical Permeable Moving Plate, (Accepted to publish in International Journal of fluid mechanics and research).
- Effect of heat generation/Absorption on MHD copper water-Nano fluid flow over a nonlinear stretching-shrinking sheet. (Accepted to publish in American Institute of Physics.
- Chemical Reaction Impact on MHD free convective flow of an Incompressible viscous fluid past a vertical plate under Oscillatory suction velocity. Journal of Xi’an university of Architecture and Technology ISSN No:1006-7930, Vol (12), Issue: 5
May 2020: pp-2575-2591.
- 2015-2020:Doctor of Philosophy in Fluid Mechanics from the Department of Mathematics,GITAM (Deemed to be UNIVERSITY), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh,India.
- 2003-2005:Master of Science, NIT WARANGAL, Telangana, India.
- 2000-2003:Bachelor of Science, Osmania university, Hyderabad, India.