M. Shiva Kumar, received B.Tech (ECE) degree in 2005 from VIST, JNTUH and M.Tech (VLSI System Design) degree in 2013 from NCET, JNTUH. He is presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. He is having 10 years of teaching & 4½ years of Telecom Industry experience. His current research interests include the areas of very large scale integration (VLSI) testing and fault-tolerant computing, and Antenna design.
His current research interests include the areas of very large scale integration (VLSI) testing and fault-tolerant computing, and Antenna design.
His area of teaching interests is Electronic Devices and Circuits, Pulse Digital Circuits, Analog & Digital Communications, Antenna Design and Analysis, Satellite Communications, Wireless Communications and Networks, Internet working.
- Enhancement of UnderwaterImages using Color Balancing and Multi-Scale Fusion Technique, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-6S, August 2019
- Design of Layered Patch Antenna for 5G Applications using HFSS, JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations, ISSN NO: 1076-5131, Volume VI, Issue II, February/2019
- FPGA IMPLEMENTATION OF HIGH SPEED PIPELINED DDRSDRAM MEMORY CONTROLLER Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2017, PP 84-91 ISSN No. 2277 – 8160
- FPGA IMPLEMENTATION OF DUAL KEY BASED AES ENCRYPTION AND DECRYPTION WITH KEY BASED S-BOX GENERATION Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2017, PP 84-91 ISSN No. 2277 – 8160
- SOLID WASTE BIN MONITORING SYSTEM USING NI LABVIEW ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, VOLUME-5, ISSUE-4, 2018
- 2011-2013 M.Tech in VLSI system Design form NCET, JNTUH
- 2002-2005 B.Tech from VIST, JNTUH.
1999-2002 Diploma in ECE from Govt. Polytechnic Masab Tank Hyderabad.