MD.Yaseen received his Bachelor of Technology (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from JNTU Hyderabad in 2008, Master of Technology (Power Systems & Automation) from GITAM University, Visakhapatnam in 2010 and Pursuing Ph.D in GITAM University, Visakhapatnam. He published more than 14 papers in reputed journals and conferences. Currently he is working as Assistant Professor in Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Anurag Group of Institutions Hyderabad, since 2012.
MD.Yaseen research interests revolves around Power Systems, Smart Grid Technologies & Electric Vehicles.
MD.Yaseen has taught subjects related to Power Systems, Smart Grid Technologies & Network Theory.
- MD.Yaseen, D.Swathi , Dr.T.Anil Kumar “IoT based Condition Monitoring of Generators and Predictive Maintenance” 2nd International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES 2017) IEEE Xplore Compliant – Part Number:CFP17AWO-ART, ISBN:978-1-5090-5013-0.
- MD.Yaseen, Dr.T.Anil Kumar “Optimal Location and Parameter Settings of UPFC Using ACO for Enhancing Power System Security under Single Contingencies” Universal Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering April 2019 ISSN: DOI:10.13189/ujeee.2019.060203 6(2): 61-70, 2019.
- MD.Yaseen,G.Satyanaryana, Dr.T.Anil Kumar “An Intelligent and Non Integer Order Coordinate Control for LFC of Multi Area Power System Integrated with EVs” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019.
- MD.Yaseen, T.Saiteja, Dr.T.Anil Kumar “Bidirectional DC to DC Converter with ANN Controller for Hybrid Electric Vehicle” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-12, October 2019.
- 2005-2008: B.Tech from JNTUH
- 2008-2010: M.Tech from GITAM University,Visakhapatnam.