R.Naresh Kumar Goud received Bachelor Of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad and Master Of Technology from Jntu-Hyderabad In 2012.He started his career in 2007 At Sat-Nav Technologies as GIS Engineer Hyderabad. He joined Anurag Group Of Institutions Hyderabad In 2012 As Assistant Professor. He serves as In-Charge for the SAE-India for the Department Of Mechanical Engineering.
Manufacturing, Composite Materials and Laminates .
Production and Manufacturing Technologies, Automobile Engineering and Instrumentation.
- Srikanth Vadlamudi,R Naresh Kumar Goud and Dr.T Krishnaiah have published a paper on “Performance Of Diesel Engine Using Bio-Fuel From Sesame Oil” . in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE- SCOPUS Index) ISSN:2278-3075,Volume-8 Issue-10, August 2019 .
- R Naresh Kumar Goud published a paper on Green supply chain performance measurements using the Dynamic manufacturing theory.ISSN:2279-543X,Volume 8,Issue 4, (IJSRR).
- R Naresh Kumar Goud published a paper on “Computational Study on Stress & Deflections of Glass Epoxy Composites”. E-ISSN: 2278-621X,Volume-7,Issue-3, (IJLTET).
- R Naresh Kumar Goud,V.Manikanth and G.Moses Dayan published a paper on “An Experimental study of B-Type Stirling Engine using Solar Radiation”.ISSN:2393-8374, Volume 5,Issue 4,(IJCESR).
- 2009-2012: Master of Technology in CAD/CAM, CVSR college of engineering affiliated to JNTUH Hyderabad.
- 2001-2006: Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical engineering, JPNCE engineering college affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad.