Pitcheri Praveen Kumar received his Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from ANNA University Chennai in 2011, a Master’s (Digital Electronics and Communication System) from JNTU Ananthapur in 2014. Presently he is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of ECE, Anurag Group of Institutions,Ghatkesar,Hyderabad.He is having 4 years of teaching experience. He published 6 National and 3 International Journals.
Pitcheri Praveen Kumar Research Interests are Communication System and Wireless Mobile Communication and CISCO Networking.
P.Praveen Kumar has taught undergraduate classes in Switching Theory and Logic Design,Structured Digital System Design,Computer Networking and Cellular Mobile Communications.
- Pitcheri praveen kumar,M.Murali krishna, Design and Implementation of Smart Home Using CISCO Packet Tracer 7.2 Simulator,International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-11S, September 2019
- Pitcheri praveen kumar,M.Murali krishna,Performance Analysis of RIPv2, OSPF and EIGRP protocols using Cisco Packet Tracer simulator 7.2.International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-3, February, 2020
- R.Ramprakash,K.Subba reddy,P.Praveen kumar, Design of Digital Secured box using IoT with Raspberry Pi.nternational Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-3, February, 2020
- Pitcheri praveen kumar,Prasantha R.Mudimela,Implementation of Smart College Network Using CISCO Packet Tracer7.2 Simulator.Think India Journal ISSN:0971-1260,Vol-22-Issue-16-August-2019
- 2012-2014 Master’s degree in Digital Electronics and communication Systems from JNTU Ananthapur
- 2007-2011 B.E degree in Electronics and communication Engineering from ANNA University Chennai