Mr.Ravinder Naik R having 10 years of experience in Teaching, Working as Assistant Professor in Department of CSE, Anurag Group of Institutions . Experience in handling the classes for regular B.Tech and M.Tech students. Experience in guiding the students in completing the project work at B.Tech, M.Tech level. Presented Research Papers in International and National level conferences. He is a Member of Data Mining Research Wing. He is Coordinator for the TASK (Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge) at department level. He is Coordinator for the Cisco Networking Academy at Institution level. He was appointed as Disciplinary Coordinator in the year 2019 and he is NBA Criteria member at department level. He is a Member of Indian Society for Technical Education and International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
• Data Mining
• Image Processing
• IoT(Internet of Things)
Mr. Ravinder Naik R has taught courses for Undergraduate especially his teaching interests include Programming for Problem solving in ‘C’ and Data Structures , OOPS Through JAVA.
- Ravinder Naik R et al , “Automated Facial Reorganization System “ , International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research , SSN-2349-5162 , 2019
- Ravinder Naik R et al , “Healthcare Monitoring System “ , International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering , ISSN (Online) 2278- 1021 , 2019
- Ravinder Naik R et al ,“The Need for Integration of Cloud with IoT ” , European Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology, (5): 317-321,2018
- Ravinder Naik R et a “The impact of Group and Ring Signature Schemes in Privacy Preserving” International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications, ISSN : 2310-1953,2017
- 2007-2010 M.Tech(CSE) from Aurora Technological and Research Institute , Uppal , Affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad .
- • 2001-2005 B.Tech(CSE) from Christu Jyothi Institute of Technology & Science (CJITS), Jangoan , Affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad.