Hari Prasad received a Master of Science (Mathematics) from Kakatiya University, in 2005, and is pursuing Ph.D. in Mathematics from JNTU Hyderabad. He has over 14 years of teaching and research experience. He has three publications to his credit in reputed international journals. He also presented papers at various National and International conferences. In 2011, he joined the Department of Mathematics at AGI as Assistant Professor. He is a member of the Indian Science Congress.
Mathematical Ecology and Eco-Epidemiology.
Linear Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Vector calculus, Numerical methods, Partial Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics, Functions of complex variables, Real Analysis, Functional Analysis and Operational Research.
- Mathematical Study of Plant-Herbivore-Carnivore System with Holling Type-II Functional Responses, Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 11, 04-Special Issue, 2019.
- Mathematical Model of Ecosystem –Interaction between Two neutral Preys and a Predator- Influence of Random Fluctuations, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (GJPAM) ISSN 0973-1768 Volume 11, Number 2 (2015).
- Stochastic Analysis of Prey-Predator Model, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research (IJSIMR)Volume 3, Special Issue 2, July 2015, PP 626- 630, ISSN 2347-307X.
- 2015- To till Pursuing Ph.D., Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- 2008-2009 B.Ed., Osmania University, Warangal, Telangana, India.
- 2003-2005 Master of Science, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana, India.
- 1999-2002 Bachelor of Science, Kakatiya, University, Warangal, India.