Srikanth Vadlamudi received Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru technological University, Hyderabad in 2009, Master of Technology in Thermal Engineering from JNTUCEH-Hyderabad in 2012 and continuing Ph.D. at NIT Andhra Pradesh. His initial academic appointment was at KITS –Khammam, as Assistant Professor in the month of June 2013. He severed as in charge for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a span of three years. He Joined Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad in 2016 as Assistant Professor. He has successfully completed a number of NPTEL courses, attended National Workshops and Faculty Development Programs. He serves as in charge for the Industrial visits, Class in charge and Heat Transfer Laboratory in charge for the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Thermodynamic Analysis of Power Cycles
- IC Engines-Thermal Sciences
- Alternative Fuels
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Heat Transfer
- Solar Energy
Srikanth Vadlamudi has taught undergraduate classes in Thermodynamics, Thermal Engineering I & II, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Power Plant Engineering and Renewable Energy Sources. He has also conducted laboratory sessions on Thermal Engineering and Heat Transfer.
- Srikanth vadlamudi,R Naresh Kumar Goud and Dr.T Krishnaiah have published a paper on “Performance of diesel engine using bio-fuel from sesame oil” .International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE- SCOPUS Index) ISSN:2278-3075,Volume-8 Issue-10, August 2019 .
- Dr.T. Krishnaiah,Srikanth Vadlamudi and Dr.R.Venkat Reddy have published a paper on “ Analysis of performance and emission characteristics of sunflower and mustard oil methyl esters in four stroke single cylinder diesel engine”. ISSN (P):2249-6890, . ISSN (E)No:2249-8001, Special Issue, Page No:161-167,(IJMPERD- SCOPUS Index-2018).
- Srikanth Vadlamudi,P Priyanka and Dr.T Krishnaiah have published a paper on “Performance and exhaust emissions of four stroke CI Engine using bio diesel blends as fuel”. ISSN/ISBN No: 2393-8374, volume-5, Issue-4, Page No: 40-46, (IJCESR -2018).
- Srikanth Vadlamudi,B.Raja Narender and Shaik Ismail have published a paper on “Experimental investigations on performance and emission characteristics of LHR engine at different injection timings using bio diesel Fuels”. ISSN No: 2248-9622, Volume-8, Issue-1,Page No:13-24(IJERA -2017).
- B.RajaNarender,Srikanth vadlamudi and Raju Vemula have published a paper on “Thermodynamic analysis of single effect lithium bromide –water vapour absorption refrigeration system”. ISSN No: 2278-7798, Volume-5, Issue-11, Page No: 3234-3238.(IJSETR -2016).
- Srikanth vadlamudi, B.Raja Narender and Dr. AVSSKS Gupta have published a paper on “Thermodynamic Analysis of vapour absorption refrigeration system using solar energy”. ISSN No: 2278-621X, Volume-7, Issue-4, Page No: 017-26. (IJLTET-2016).
- 2010-2012 Master of technology in thermal engineering from JNTUCEH-Hyderabad.
- 2005-2009 Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU, Hyderabad.
- 2020 Ph.D. NIT Andhra Pradesh (Cont.)