Lonavath Srinivas Naik, Received a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) From Osmania University, Hyderabad In 2000, and a Master of Technology In Environmental Management From Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University 2003, Hyderabad, Master of Engineering In Computer Aided Design And Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) From The Osmania University In 2012. His Initial Academic Appointment Was At TRR Engineering College In The Month of August 2004 An Assistant Professor In Department of Mechanical Engineering. He Moved to Classroom Teaching With The Department of Mechanical Engineering at TKR Engineering College In The Month of November 2005 As An Assistant Professor. In June 2012, He Joined The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Anurag University As Assistant Professor. He Is Registered For Doctor of Philosophy in Manufacturing Engineering (Friction Stir Welding) With Osmania University in December 2018.
S.Naik’s Research Interests in Composite Material and Friction Stir Welding. They Span Fundamental Issues Related to the Development of Materials with Different Structures and Combination of Nano Materials by Application of Airspace and Auto Motive Industries. Apart From This He Has Keen Interest towards Identifying and Realizing Physics Behind Our Daily Activities and Shares the Same with Students
S.Naik.L, Has Taught Undergraduate Classes in, Advance Manufacturing Process, Machine Drawing, Production Technology, Renewable Energy Resource, Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulic Machinery, Energy Management And Conservation, Engineering Graphics And Design, Material Science And Metallurgy, Environmental Science And Remote Sensing and GIS. He Has Also Conducted Laboratory Sessions on Material Science And Metallurgy, Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulic Machinery And Production Drawing And Instrumentation Laboratories.
- L.Srinivas Naik, N.Nagamalleshwar Rao, Srinivas. ‘’Evaluation and Impacts of Tool Profile and Rotational Speed on Mechanical Properties of Friction Stir Welded Copper 2200 Alloy’’ Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2), 1225-1229.
- L.Srinivas Naik, K.S.Chalpathi,.’Design & Finite Analysis of Canister Testing Chamber’ International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol, 1 (7), 1-7
- L.Srinivas Naik, B.Hadys., Evaluation And Impacts on Mechanical Behavior Of Friction Stir Welded Copper 2200 Alloy, Recent Trends In Mechanical Engineering, Springer, Pp 239-247.
- L.Srinivas Naik, S.Jush Kumkar., “Design and Experimental Validation of Composite Pressure Vessel” Ijesi, Vol.7 (4), Pp.15-19, (2018),
- L.Srinivas Naik, S.Jush Kumar., Effect of Post-Weld Heat Treatment on The Mechanical and Micro Structural Properties of Friction Stir Welded Aluminum Alloy 7075-T6, International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research, Vol. 5,Pp 434-439,Ijcesr,(2018).,
- L Srinivas Naik, B Hadya, Kolli Murahari., “Experimental Study on Aa7075 Its Effect of Rotational Speed and Tool Pin Profile on Friction Stir Welding Process” Vol.9, Pp. 88-93, (2018),.
- L.Srinivas Naik,”Design And Analysis of Low Head, Light Weight Kaplan Turbine Blade” International Referred Journal of Engineering And Science (Irjes), Vol.6, Pp- 17-25, (2017),.
- L.Srinivas Naik,S.Jush Kuma, Tool Design And Analysis of Friction Stir Welding Process By Using FEA, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (Ijmer), Vol.6,Pp-62-69, (2016),.
- L.Srinivas Naik, S.Jush Kumar, “Experimental Investigation of Temperature Variation on The Exhaust Gases of Cylinder Head Under Euro 4 Norms By Analytical and FEA” International Journal of Engineering And Innovative Technology, Vol.5, Pp-689-696, (2015),
- L.Srinivas Naik,S.Jush Kumar, “Die Design And Analysis of Fly Wheel Cup Using FEM” International Journal of Latest Trends In Engineering And Technology, Vol.5, 275-281, (2015),.
- L. Srinivas Naik, R.Srinu, “Effect of Specific Heat Parameters on Performance on Si Engine” Vol.2, Pp-354-358, (2014),
- L Srinivas Naik, N Madan Mohan Reddy, K Srinivasa Chalapati “Predicting The Blast Pressure on Explosive Forming Process by Experimentation and Finite Element Analysis” International Journal For Research In Ap Pl I Ed Sc I Enc E And Engineering Technolo Gy (Ijraset),Vol.2, Pp.25-29, (2014)
- L Srinivas Naik, K Srinivasa Chalapati, B Ravi Kumar,” Contact Gap Analysis of Canister Testing Chamber By Using Finite Element Analysis” Int. J. Mech. Eng. & Rob. Res. 2013, Vol.2, (2013),
- L Srinivas Naik, M Anji Reddy, P Sudha Rani, A Chandrashekhar.,”Integration of Remote Sensing And GIS For Urban Storm Water Management”. IUP Journal Of Environmental Sciences. May2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, P14-28, (2010).
- 2018-Till Date: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Doctor of Philosophy Research with Dr.B. Hadya, Professor, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- 2010-2012 Master of Engineering In Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) from the MVSR Engineering College, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- 2002-2004 Master of Technology in Environmental Management, IST – Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad.
- 1995-2000 Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, VASAVI College of Engineering Osmania University, Hyderabad..