Ravi Kanth has received his Bachelors Degree – B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Narasaraopeta Engineering College (an Autonomous Institute under JNTUK, Kakinada) in 2010 and Masters Degree – M.Tech in Design For Manufacturing from GokaRaju RangaRaju Institute of Engineering & Technology (an Autonomous Institute under JNTUH, Hyderabad) in 2014. He has registered Ph.D from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in 2020. He has around 9 years of experience which includes 2.5 yrs in the Industry and 7 yrs in academia. He has published around 10 research/technical papers in the International & National Journals and international Conferences so far. He has guided many UG projects and is a consistent mentor and a constant motivator for his students.
He has attended many Workshops, FDPs and Conferences of International & National repute and is NPTEL certified in many subjects of his core domain. He is the departmental coordinator for Wright Brothers Skill Club under Sukalpa Skill Centre and instrumental in achieving Best Skill Club award for his department for the year 2018-2019 . .
His research areas include Additive Manufacturing techniques, Materials with a special interest in Bio-Engineering materials and Plastic Processing, etc.
Ravi Kanth has taught Metallurgy & Material Science, Production Technology, Metrology & Surface Engineering, Thermal Engineering-I, Kinematics of Machinery, Maintenance & Safety Engineering, Renewable Energy Sources, Automobile Engineering, Engineering Graphics etc. for undergraduate students.
- T.N. Ravi Kanth*, K. Shravan Kumar, A.V. Krishna Chaitanya – “OVERVIEW OF SMART MATERIALS – BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUSTAINABLE FUTURE”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 8(7),676-684,2017
- T. N. Ravi Kanth*, Sudhakara Reddy Kalavapalli , B. Phani Kumar “PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF VCR CI ENGINE USING C-D INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH INTERNAL GROOVING” in International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD) ISSN(P): 2249-6890; ISSN(E): 2249-8001 Vol. 8, Issue 1, Feb 2018, 319-326.
- K.Shravan Kumar, T.N. Ravi kanth*, B.Prashanth – “EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ON SPOT WELDING OF MILD, COLD ROLLED STEEL AND GALVANISED IRON SHEETS”, in International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 8(7),574-580,2017
- A. Nalini Deepthi and T.N. Ravi kanth* “A CASE STUDY ON DESIGN OF MECHANICAL PLOUGHING CYCLE” in IJMET, Vol 8, Issue 6, June 2017
- G Arun Reddy, K Shravan Kumar, T N Ravi kanth* “REGENERATIVE VAPOR ABSORPTION REFRIGERATION SYSTEM POWERED BY I C ENGINE EXHAUST GASES”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical and Chemical Engineering (NCETMCE), 2019
- L. Venugopal, P. Geeta Krishna, T.N. Ravi kanth* – Experimental investigation on hemp and sandwich fiber composites for delamination during drilling operation- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology,2017, 8,166-171.
- 2020-Ongoing: Pursuing Ph.D from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- 2012-2014:Master of Technology in Design For Manufacturing, GRIET – Hyderabad an Autonomous Institute under JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- 2006-2010:Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Narasaraopeta Engineering College, an Autonomous Institute under JNTUK, Kakinada.