Mr. Vaibhav Srivastava received Bachelor of Technology degree in Mechanical Engineering from Gautam Buddh Technical University, Uttar Pradesh in 2011. He received Master of Technology degree in a specialization Design & Manufacturing from National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam) in 2015. He served as an Assistant Professor in Sagar Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal. In 2015, He served as an adhoc faculty in Department of Mechanical Engineering at National Institute of Technology Srinagar, (J&K). In July, 2016, he joined as a regular PhD Research Scholar in Department of Mechanical Engineering at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad and submitted his Ph.D. thesis in January 2021. He is a reviewer of numerous SCI/SCIE indexed International Journals. He joined Department of Mechanical Engineering at Anurag University, Hyderabad as an Assistant Professor in February 2021.
Self-healing Composite material,
Material processing and Material Characterization,
Non Destructive Testing,
Heat treatment and Mechanical properties evaluation,
Artificial Neural Network.
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines,
Heat & Mass Transfer,
Theory of Machines,
- Experimental assessment of self-healing nature in Aluminium alloy based smart composites with Nitinol wire and Solder alloy as healing agents through Taguchi approach, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, Sage Publication, July 2020, SCIE (I.F. 2.569)
- Impact of Post Hardening Mechanism on Self-Healing Assessment of AA2014 Nitinol-Based Smart Composites, Metals and Materials International, Springer, February 2020, SCI (I.F. 3.642)
- Experimental assessment of self-healing characteristics in AA2014 matrix with Nitinol wire and Solder as healing agents. Materials Research Express, IOP Publication, May 2019, SCIE (I.F. 1.620)
- Parametric assessments of self-healing characteristics in AA2014-NiTi based metallic composites through destructive and non-destructive evaluation, Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, Springer, February, 2021, SCIE (I.F. 0.692)
- Approach to self-healing in Metal matrix Composites: A review, Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier, March 2018, Scopus.
- Determination of General Grooved Chip Breaker Geometry to Enhance the Chip Breakability Factor for Various Operations using Fuzzy Logic Approach. International Journal of Engineering Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Volume 5, February 2018
- 2016-2021- Doctor of Philosophy (Submitted) in Mechanical Engineering from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- 2013-2015- Master of Technology in Design & Manufacturing from National Institute of Technology, Silchar
- 2007- 2011- Bachelor of Technology from Gautam Buddha Technical University, Uttar Pradesh