A.Ajitha recieved her Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University , Hyderabad in 2007 and Masters in Electrical Power Systems from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University , Hyderabad in 2017. She is pursuing PhD from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, Hyderabad. Her initial appointment was as an Assistant Electrical Engineer in Essar Engineering Services. She had 4 years of Industrial experiance and 2 and half years of teaching experience. She joined in 2018 and continuing as Assistant Professor in Anurag Group of Institutions.
A.Ajitha research interests revolves around Smart Grids, Energy Conservation and IoT application in Power systems
A.Ajitha has taught subjects related to Power systems, Network analysis and Electrical Machines
- A.Ajitha et.al., published research paper entitled ,”Underwater performance of thin-film photovoltaic module immersed in shallow and deep waters along with possible applications” in ELSEVIER, Results in Physics ,2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rinp.2019.102768.
- Ajitha.A et.al., published paper entitled, “Smart Energy Management System- An Internet of Things (IoT)based random Energy Consumption Monitoring” in International Journal of Reasearch ,2019,ISSN NO:2236-6124.
- Ajitha et.al., published a paper titled,”Modern Attendance System using Machine Learning” in International Journal of Research,2019 with ISSN NO:2236-6124
- Ajitha A and T.Anil kumar publioshed a paper entitled, “Development of IOT based solution for monitoring and controlling of distribution transformers” in 2017 International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT): IEEE; 2017. p. 1457-61.
- Ajitha A et.al., published paper titled,” IoT platform for condition monitoring of industrial motors” in 2017 2nd International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES): IEEE; 2017. p. 260-5.
- 2003-2007: B.Tech from JNTUH
- 2015-2017: M.Tech from JNTUH