Mrs. A. Geetha received her Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering) from Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women affiliated under JNTUH in 2002, Master of Technology (Computer science and Engineering) from Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering & Science affiliated under JNTUH in 2010 and Pursuing PhD in Computer Science and Engineering with major specialization on Data mining from Saveetha School of Engineering, Chennai. Having 15 years of teaching experience.
- Data mining
- Cloud computing.
- Operating Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Compiler design
- Data Warehouse and Data Mining
- Software Engineering
- MFCS, Design and analysis of algorithms
- Published a technical paper titled “Analysis of context based XML data and diversification for keyword search queries” (IJETTCS) ,Volume 5,Issue 1 FEB-2016, ISSN 2278-6856.
- Published a technical paper titled “A Novel approach for global online reinforcement monitoring model for trust worthy online rating system load balancing” (IJSTM),Volume 5,Issue 9,Sep-2016 ISSN 2394-1537 .
- Published a technical paper title “A range-aware and location data storage in application for mobile users” (IJATES),Volume 4,Issue 10,OCT-2016, ISSN 2348-7550 .
- Published a technical paper titled “Algorithm for data mining utility item sets from value based databases” (IJSETR),Volume 6,Issue 32 NOV-2017, ISSN 2319-8885.
- Published a technical paper titled Online capability reserve under rounded cost for cloud computing” (ICRIEAT)DEC -2017.
- Pursuing PhD in CSE from Saveetha School of Engineering, Chennai.
- 2008 – 2010 — M.Tech from Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering & Science affiliated under JNTUH
- 1998 – 2002 — B.Tech from Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women affiliated under JNTUH