Ms. Akula Neeraja received a Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru University of Hyderabad (JNTUH) in 2000, Master of Technology (AMS) from PRRM Engineering College (affiliated to JNTUH), and pursuing Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering in JNTUH. Her initial Academic appointment was at TRR Engineering College for Women as Assistant Professor from 2008-2011. From 2011 to 2013 she worked in Avanthi Engineering College as Assistant Professor. In 2013, she joined the Department Mechanical Engineering at Anurag Group of Institutions as Assistant Professor.
- Ms. Akula Neeraja has taught undergraduate classes in
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery
- Kinematics of Machinery
- Dynamics of Machinery
- Finite Element Methods
- Engineering Workshop
- Materials Engineering Lab
- Strength of Materials Lab
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery Lab
She has also taught Post Graduate classes in
- Advanced Mechanics of Solids
- Advanced Mechanics of Machinery
Ms. Akula Neeraja has taught undergraduate classes in Engineering Drawing, Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Fluid mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery, Kinematics of Machinery, Dynamics of Machinery, Finite Element Methods, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic machines Lab, Strength of material Lab and Material Engineering Lab. She has also taught Post Graduate Classes in Advanced Mechanics of Solids (AMOS) and Advanced Mechanics of machinery (AMM).
- Akula Neeraja, P. Priyanka and K. Kalyani “An Effect of EDM process parameters on Gesticulate Channel slot collection Transmitter surface Topology” IJMPERD, Vol 9 Issue no 9 pg no’s 91-95, ISSN(e):2249-8001, April 2019.
- M. Mohan and Akula Neeraja “ A Dynamic Heuristic-Based Algorithm To Part Input Sequencing In Flexible Manufacturing Systems For Mass Customization Capability”, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review (IJSRR), pg.no’s 575-579, ISSN NO: 2279-543X, July 2019.
- P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary and Akula Neeraja “Human Head-Neck Injury Assessment Using A Multibody Modeling And Simulation)” National conference on Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering,Dept.of Mechanical Engineering, AGI, Hyderabad, March 2018.
- P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary, Akula Neeraja, Dr N.N Ramesh and A. Ashwini “A Variant of EDM Process(Microhole Drilling)” IJET, VOL 9 pg no’s3111-3114, ISSN(P):2319-8613 ISSN(e):0975-4024, Sep 2017.
- A. Ashwini, Akula Neeraja and P. Chaitanya Krishna Choudary “Modelling and Chatter control in Milling” IJAER, VOL 9 pg no’s1-10, ISSN(P):2454-1796 ISSN(e):2231-5152, April 2017.
- Akula Neeraja, Dr N.N Ramesh, P. Chaitanya Krishna Choudary and A. Ashwini “Process Parameters of the surface Characteristics of Aluminium and HSS by Electro Discharge Sawing” IJETAE pg no’s 29-33,Vol 7 ISSN:2250-2459 April 2017.
- Dr N.N Ramesh, Akula Neeraja, P. Chaitanya Krishna Choudary and A. Ashwini “Gap in the Knowledge base of Electro Discharge Machining” IJSR pg no’s1346-1349,Vol 6 , ISSN(P):2319-7064 ISSN(e):2231-5152, March 2017.
- Y. Akshay and Akula Neeraja “Laser Marking of Circular Grid pattern for plotting Strain Variants of Deep Drawing of Cylindrical component”, IJMETMR, 743-748, Vol 3, ISSN:2348-4845, Nov 2016.
- 22018 – Pursuing Ph.D. in JNTU, Hyderabad.
- 2010- 2012 Master of Technology in Advanced Manufacturing Systems (AMS) from PRRM Engineering College.
- 1996 – 2000 Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from JNTUH.