B.Lavanya received a Bachelor of Science (M.P.C) from Kakatiya University Warangal in 2006, Master of Science (Physics) from Kakatiya University Warangal in 2008 and B.ed from Osmania University. Currently she is pursuing PhD from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. Her initial academic appointment was at Hi-tech college of engineering and technology Hyderabad as Asst.Prof and served from 2008 to 2010 Sep. In 2010 November she joined the department of Physics, Anurag group of institutions Hyderabad. She is a life member of Indian science congress. She also cleared State Eligibility test(TS-SET).
B.Lavanya’s research interests in the preparation of nano particles by green synthesis and to study their characterization
B.Lavanya has taught Undergraduate classes in Applied Physics and Engineering physics
- J.Venkatareddy, Narsappa, pallati Naresh, B.Lavanya, M.V.N.Ambika Prasad,Hajeebaba K Inamdar on Green Synthesisof Co3O4/Polyaniline nanpcomposites: Structural,Morphological and conductivity studies. ISBN:978-93-5396-620-1.
- Ramesh Alliguvelli, Chandra Shekar Balla, B.Lavanya on Investigation on Natural Convective Flow of EthyleneGlycol-Fe3O4 Nano fluid in a Porous Cavity with thermal Radiation. ISBN:978-93-5396-620-1
- 2018 Ph.D registered in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad.
- 2006-2008 Master of Science (Physics) from Kakatiya University Warangal
- 2003-2006 Bachelor of Science (M.P.C) from Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- 2011-2012 B.ed from Osmania University, Hyderabad