Ms. Chaitanya received a Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology (Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)) in 2006, Master of Science (Mechanical Engineering) from Wichita State University, Wichita, KS, USA, and Pursuing Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) in Osmania University. Her Initial Academic appointment was at Wichita State University (WSU) as a Research Engineer from 2009 to 2011 under Dr. Hamid M. Lankarani, Professor, Dept of ME, WSU. From 2011 to 2012, she joined Department of Mechanical Engineering at Aurora’s Technological Research Institute, as Assistant Professor. In 2012, she joined Department of Mechanical Engineering at Anurag Group of Institutions, as Assistant Professor. Now serving as Associate Professor, Professional Societies Academic Committee (PSAC) Department Coordinator, Institution of Engineers (India) [IE(I)] Coordinator, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery Lab-In charge and Website Coordinator.
Ms. Chaitanya’s research interests are in Production and Manufacturing. Applied for Patent in “Improved Electro Discharge Sawing” (reference no. 201841024196). While her work as Research Engineer at WSU, her areas of interest was Crash Dynamics. She has done extensive research on Vehicle Dynamics, Crashworthiness, Seatbelt Airbag, Collision of Vehicles, etc. Present the areas of interests are Production and Manufacturing. She has been doing research on Electro Discharge Machining, Micro drilling in specific .
Ms. Chaitanya has taught undergraduate classes in
- Engineering Drawing
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery
- Metallurgy and Material Science
- Automobile Engineering
- Production Technology
- Engineering Workshop
- Materials Engineering Lab
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery Lab
- P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary, A. Muni Tanuja & M. Ujwala have presented and published paper on “An Investigation of Chip Formation and Ra Value of Titanium 31 in Dry Machining” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical and Chemical Engineering in Department of Mechanical Engineering, AGI, on 24th & 25th January 2019, IJMPERD, Vol. 9, Special issue, pg. no’s 50-55, ISSN (P): 2249-6890, ISSN (E): 2249-8001, April 2019.
- P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary & Akula Neeraja have presented and published paper on “Human Head-Neck Injury Assessment Using a Multibody Modeling and Simulation” in National Conference on Innovations and Developments in Department of Mechanical Engineering, AGI, Hyderabad, on 16th & 17th March 2018, IJCESR, Vol. 5, Issue 4, pg. no’s 57-63, ISSN (print): 2393-8374, ISSN (online): 2394-0697, 2018.
- P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary, Akula Neeraja, Dr. N. N. Ramesh and A. Ashwini have published paper on “A Variant of EDM Process (Microhole Drilling)”, IJET, Vol 9, pg no’s 3111-3114, ISSN (P): 2319-8613, ISSN (e): 0975-4024, Sep 2017.
- A. Ashwini, Akula Neeraja and P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary have published paper on “Modelling and Chatter Control in Milling”, IJAER, Vol 9, pg no’s 1-10, ISSN (P): 2454-1796, ISSN (e): 2231-5152, April 2017.
- Akula Neeraja, Dr. N. N. Ramesh, P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary and A. Ashwini have published paper on “Process Parameters of the Surface Characteristics of Aluminium and HSS by Electro Discharge Sawing”, IJETAE, pg no’s 29-33, Vol 7, ISSN: 2250-2459, April 2017.
- Dr. N. N. Ramesh, Akula Neeraja, P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary and A. Ashwini have published paper on “Gap in the Knowledge Base of Electro Discharge Machining”, IJSR, pg no’s 1346-1349, Vol 6, ISSN (P): 2319-7064, ISSN (e): 2231-5152, March 2017.
- Ms. M. Ujwala, Mrs. P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary, Mr. L. Srinivas Naik have published paper on “Design and Analysis of Low Head, Light Weight Kaplan Turbine Blade” in IRJES, Vol. 6 Issue 2, pg. no’s 17-25, ISSN (online) 2319-183X, February 2017.
- 2018-ongoing Registered PhD in Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- 2006-2009 Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS, USA.
- 2002-2006 Under Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology (affiliated to JNTUH), Hyderabad