Dr. M. Sridevi has over 16 years of Teaching experience in Academia. Presently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Anurag Group of Institutions. She has completed Doctor of philosophy in Computer Science Engineering from JNTUH. Her Research expertise includes Recommender Systems, Data Mining, Information Retrieval and Machine Learning. She is serving as a BOS Member of CSE and AI to Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials. She is acting as a PAC Convener to monitor the program effectiveness. She is a part of Data Mining Research Wing where the group Research interests lie at the intersection of theory and applications of Data mining while at the same time guiding UG and PG Projects. Honored with Best Teacher Award for the year 2016.And also received Anurag Decadian Award. She is now acting as a Convener for AGI Women Forum that serve as a platform to explore and strengthen the skill set of Women and Girl students toenhance their graph of Confidence level.
Dr. M. Sridevi research interests lie at the forefront of Recommender systems and has published 11 Journal Papers, 4 Conference Papers, and 1 Book Chapter. Applied Copy right for the paper “Developing Unified Framework For Improving Prediction Accuracy In Recommended System”. Recently my work focus on the combination of Neural Networks and Nearest neighbourhood algorithms.
Dr. M. Sridevi has taught courses like Programming and Problem Solving, Data Structures, Python Programming, Unix Programming, Data warehousing and Data Mining, Operating Systems, Software Engineering and Distributed Databases for Undergraduate students.
- M. Sridevi, Dr.R.RajeswaraRao, “A Comprehensive Survey of Personalized Recommender Systems”, International Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Vol. 5, Issue 3, July – Sept 2014, ISSN : 0976-8491.
- M.Sridevi, Dr.R.RajeswaraRao, Dr.M.VaraprasadRao, “A Survey on Recommender System” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security,Vol. 14, No. 5, May 2016, ISSN 1947-5500
- M. Sridevi, Dr.R.RajeswaraRao, “DECORS: A Simple and Efficient Demographic Collaborative Recommender System for Movie Recommendation”Advances in Computational Sciences and Technology ISSN 0973-6107 Volume 10, Number 7 (2017) pp. 1969-1979
- M. Sridevi, Dr.R.RajeswaraRao, “Exploiting Experts opinion via Collaborative Filtering Approach using User Demographics and Clustering”, Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, 15-Special Issue, October 2017 [Elsevier Scopus]
- M.Sridevi, Dr.R.RajeswaraRao,”Personalized Recommender by exploiting domain based expert for enhancing Collaborative Filtering Algorithm : PReC”, (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 10, No. 3, 2019
- M. Sridevi, Dr.R.RajeswaraRao, “An Enhanced Personalized Recommendation Utilizing Expert’s Opinion via Collaborative Filtering and Clustering Techniques”, ICICT-2016, IEEE Explore, 978-1-5090-1286-2, Aug 2016.
- M.Sridevi, Dr.R.RajeswaraRao,” Finding Right Doctors and Hospitals: A Personalized Health Recommender”, Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 978-981-13-0586-3_69
- 2020 Ph.D in the area of Data Mining in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- 2008-2010 M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- 1999-2003 B.Tech from Kamala Institute of Technology and Science, JNTUH, Hyderabad.