Muni Tanuja Anantha, received Masters of Technology (Production Engineering) from Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati in 2014 and Bachelors of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from Sri Kalahasteeswara Inst. of Technology, affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru University of Hyderabad(JNTUH) in 2002, and currently pursuing PhD in Mechanical engineering at KLUniversity, Vijayawada. Her Initial Academic appointment was at SIETK, Engineering College in Chittoor Dt, from 2003-2007. She moved to SSITS, Engineering college in Kadapa Dt, from 2008-2010. She served for SCT Inst. of Engg. & Tech., Bangalore from 2014-2016 and for St. Martin’s College of Engg., Hyderabad from 2017-2018. In 2018, she joined the Department Mechanical Engineering at Anurag Group of Institutions as Assistant Professor.
Muni Tanuja’s research interest aims in Sheet metal Forming. She is doing Research on Constrained Groove Pressing Process, a new Severe Plastic Deformation Technique. She cleared her Pre-PhD & doing work in her area of interest. She has been Publishing Papers on CGP. Her Focus of Research is Influence of Constrained Groove Pressing on Formability of Mg alloys.
Muni Tanuja. A has taught undergraduate classes in Engineering Drawing, Fluid mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery, Kinematics of Machinery, Dynamics of Machinery, Rapid Prototyping, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Mechanical Measurements and Instrumentation, Composite Materials and Finite Element Methods. She has also taught Post Graduate Classes in Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanisms.
- K. Kalyani, A. Muni Tanuja, & P. Priyanka, “Mechanical Properties of Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites” in International conference on Applied Mechanical Engineering Research(ICAMER-2019), 2 – 4 May 2019.
- P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary, A. Muni Tanuja & M. Ujwala, “An Investigation Of Chip Formation And Ra Value Of Titanium 31 In Dry Machining” IJMPERD, Vol. 9, Special Issue, Pg No.50-55, ISSN(P): 2249-6890; ISSN(E): 2249-8001, Apr 2019.
- P. Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary, A. Muni Tanuja & M. Ujwala, “An Investigation Of Chip Formation And Ra Value Of Titanium 31 In Dry Machining” in National conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering(NCETMCE), Dept.of Mechanical Engineering, AGI, Hyderabad, Jan 2019.
- A Muni Tanuja , Anoop Kumar, “A Review study on Equal Channel Angular Pressing process of Al6061 alloy for Aerospace Applications” in Journal of Aerospace Engineering and Sciences, Volume 3 Issue 1,Pg No. 1 -8, Mar 2018.
- A. Muni Tanuja, Anoop Kumar, “Analysis and Optimisation of Process Parameters for Obtaining Optimal Surface Finish Using Cvd and Pvd Coated Cemented Carbide Tools in Turning Operation” in IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) e-ISSN: 2278-1684,p-ISSN: 2320-334X PP. 22-27, Jan, 2018.
- A. Muni Tanuja, Anoop Kumar, “Analysis and Optimisation of Process Parameters for Obtaining Optimal Surface Finish Using Cvd and Pvd Coated Cemented Carbide Tools in Turning Operation” in the National conference on “Innovative Approaches in Mechanical Engineering” held at St.Martin’s Engineering College, Sep 2017
- 2019 Registered PhD in KL University, Vijayawada..
- 2012-2014 Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (Production Engineering), SV University College of Engineering, Tirupati.
- 1998-2002 Under Graduate in mechanical Engineering, Sri Kalahasteeswara Inst. of Technology, affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad.