Ms. Saritha has received Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) in 2005 from Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology(Affiliated to JNTUHyderabad),Master of Technology (CAD/CAM) in 2011 from JNTU Hyderabad, and Pursuing Ph.D in Design from Gitam University. She is Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) since 2018. Her initial appointment was at Comsat Systems Pvt. Ltd.,Mallapur, as Design Engineer from 2006 to 2008. In 2008, she joined CVSR College of engineering (Now Anurag group of Institutions) as Assistant Professor. Now serving as Associate Professor in Anurag University.
Her research interests on Fatigue life of composite materials and Design of composite materials which is under process.She has been Publishing Papers on Composite Materials. She has applied patent on Fatigue Testing machine and her patent paper is published. Applied DST projects under SEED (Women Funding).
Other interested areas are:
• Finite Element Analysis
• Composite Materials
• Manufacturing and Machine Design
• Analysis software’s.
Mrs. Saritha has taught undergraduate classes in CAD/CAM, Kinematics of Machinery, Dynamics of Machinery, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Drawing, Mechanics of Solids, Machine Drawing and Finite Element Methods, Strength of material Lab, CAD&M Lab and Engineering workshop. She taught postgraduate classes in Precision Engineering, Advanced CAD, Advanced finite element analysis and advanced mechanics of Composite Materials.
- P. Saritha, Dr. A. Satyadevi, P. RavikanthRaju, “Investigation of Surface Roughness On Hybrid Composites Using Stir Casting Technique”, I-manager’s Journal on Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 3, May – July 2019, PP 26-31.
- P. Saritha, G. Saikumar, R. Venkat Reddy, P. RavikanthRaju, “Mechanical Characterization and Wear Behaviour of Al7075 Alloy Reinforced With Alumina And Molybdenum Disulphide”, International Journal Of Mechanical And Production Engineering Research And Development (IJMPERD), Vol. 8, Issue 6, December 2018, PP 395-404.
- P. Saritha, P. RavikanthRaju, R. Venkat Reddy, S. Snehalatha, “Mechanical Bahavior of Hybrid Composites”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 9, Issue 9, September 2018, PP 71-76.
- P. Saritha, E. Vijaykumar, Venkat Reddy, ‘’Mechanical Behavior of Ball Burnishing on
Composite Material’’ International Journal of Innovative Technology and Research (IJITR) Vol-5, Issue-6, 2017, pp. 7440-7447.
- P. Saritha,P.RavikanthRaju Topological surface characteristics of Zirconium with AL7075, ICAMM 2018 MLRIT Conference and IOP series proceedings.
- 2015 – Till date: Pursuing Ph.D., Gitam University, Hyderabad.
- 2009 – 2011: Master of Technology in CAD/CAM , Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
- 2001–2005: Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India.