Mrs. PochamReddy Sireesha has 20 Years of Teaching experience. She has been with C.V.S.R. since 2003. She worked as Teaching Associate for P.G. Courses for M.B.A., M.C.A., M.SC., in S.V.U.P.G. CENTRE, S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI for 3 years (2000-2003). She also worked as an Academic Counsellor about 10 years in D. R. Ambedkar Open University (2000-2010). She is a member of IAENG and Member of the Indian Science Congress Association. She Published research papers in various National and International journals. She also presented papers at various conferences.
Mathematical Biology, Operations Research
Algebra, Topology, Real and Complex Analysis, Discrete Mathematics, Operations Research, Finite Automata Theory, and combinatorics.
- The conventional Method of Optimizing Delivery Routesand Schedules. In IJRCCT, VOL-5, ISSUE-10.
- The study of mathematical modelling of pollutants in the Lakes using time and concentration. ISBN 978-81-925832-5-9.
- Published more few papers in National and International journals.
- Pursuing Ph.D., in Operations research at JNTUH, HYDERABAD
- Completed M.Phil., in 2004.
- Received M.Sc., in Pure Mathematics from S. V. University, Tirupati in 2000.
- Received a Bachelor of Science in (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) from S. V. University, Tirupati in 1997.
- Obtained JAVA CERTIFIED from CS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LTD., (NETGSC).