S Mamatha received a Bachelor of Technology from JNTU Hyderabad, India in 2006, Master of Technology from Shivaji University Kolhapur, India in 2010 and persuing PhD from Osmania University.Her initial academic appointment was in kamala institute of technology, Huzurabad in 2006, later she joined in Ambejogai college of engineering,Maharastra in 2010 and she joined in Anurag group of institutions in 2012 as assistant Professor.
- Power Systems
- Network theory
- Power System
- Control Systems
- Renewable energy systems Power elecronics
- “DSP based vector control method of induction motor for variable speed” in the International Conference on “Emerging Trends in engineering ICETE 2010”
- “Field Oriented Control Of Induction Motor For Variable Speed” in the National Conference on “Communication ,Computation , Control and Automation CCCA 2010 ”.
- PERFORMANCE OF ASYNCHRONOUS MACHINE WITH DSTATCOM CONTROLLERS. Mamatha1, MD.Yaseen2, T. Ajitha3 in Technical research organization India, ISSN:2393-8374 Volume 5, Issue 4 2018
- HIGH AND MEDIUM VOLTAGE INDUCTION MOTOR DRIVE APPLICATION WITH DIFFERENT MULTILEVEL INVERTER TOPOLOGIES ARUN KUMAR1, MAMATA2 & M. BABA FAKRUDDIN3 in IJEEER volume 4 issue 1 2014
- Closed Loop Control of Current Source Converter Based Switched Reluctance Motor with Power Factor Correction K.SRIRAM REDDY1, S.MAMATHA2 in IJSETR volume 4, issue 7 2014
- Power Quality Monitoring in smart grids using smart meters in national conference at NIT Warangal 2018
- Kavya, S.Mamatha,T.Anil Kumar “Anfis controller based reconfigurable solar converter for single stage power conversion in PV battery system”IJITEE,Vol-8,iss-12,October 2019.
- 2002-2006 B.Tech From JNTUH
- 2008-2010 M.Tech From Shivaji University