Mrs. Sasmita Singh received a Bachelor of Technology in (Mechanical Engineering) from Ghanashyama Hemalata Institute of Technology and Management (Affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha (BPUT) in 2013, Master of Technology (MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY) from NIT Agartala. Her Initial Academic appointment was a Lecturer in year 2014 in Capital Engineering college Bhubaneswar which is affiliated to BPUT Odisha. She did her M-tech in Manufacturing Technology. In a Project Friction stir welding of 7075 series of Aluminium metal matrix composites. In January 2020 she got appointed as an Assistant Professor in KG REDDY College of Engineering technology, Moinabad Hyderabad, (JNTUH). She got ratified by (JNTUH) Hyderabad in month of march 2020, she worked as key member in (DDC) Departmental development committee.
Mrs. Singhs’s research interests are in Production and Manufacturing Technology. She attended a GIAN course organised by IIT Gandhinagar under the guidance of DR.Kumar V Jata .Interested in manufacturing technology subjects which are specially related to welding and casting Technology. She did AUTO CAD course and she worked on different Machining process like to obtain a specified key in CTTC Bhubaneswar.
Mrs. Singh has taught undergraduate classes in Engineering Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery, Basic manufacturing process, Modern Manufacturing process, Automobile Engineering and Production Technology, IC Engine and Gas Turbine.
Selected Awards and Honours
- Awarded certificate in National webinar on Infrastructural Development in Tribal villages conducted by SOCIETY FOR SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT(SSED)
- Awarded certificate in webinar on Spectroscopic Techniques and Applications organized by CPU, Kota
- Awarded certificate in Faculty Development programme on “Advance Research Methodology for Decision making. organized by Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar.
- Awarded e-CERTIFICATE in the MSOP entrepreneurship Webinar was organized and hosted by IPE Global, Managed service operating partner (MSOP) of Meghalaya state skill development society, Government of Meghalaya, under SHCDM-supported by the Asian Development Bank.
- Awarded e-Certificate for participating National Webinar on Sports Science and Performance conducted by Manipur University with ID- NW0784
- Awarded with a certificate for Participating the National Webinar on Community Engagement, Institutional social Responsibility and social work profession in higher education emerging opportunities and prospects
- 2017-2019 Post Graduate in Manufacturing Technology (Mechanical Engineering), NIT Agartala
- 2009-2013 Under Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Ghanashyama Hemalata Institute of Technology and Management. (Affiliated to BPUT), Odisha