Dr. Srilatha P received her Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science and Engineering from VIT University, Vellore with specialization of Optimization on Social Network Analysis and her Master of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) from Jawarharal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Since 2011 she is serving as Asst. Professor in the department of CSE, Anurag Group of Institutions and she extended her services as a Faculty Development Programme Coordinator conducted various programmes in collaboration with AmphiSoft Technologies, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research(NITTTR) , National Institute of Technology(NIT) Warangal and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and as a Co Convener for Anurag Teaching learning Center organized various workshops on pedagogies, and OBE and also contributed as a speaker for various workshops /seminars on Teaching and Learning Practices. She is member of Machine Learning Research Wing and did adequate contribution in publishing quality research publications in the area of Machine Learning & Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques . She acted as Reviewer in the area of Computational Intelligence and Engineering Education in the International Conferences. For the year 2018 She honored with “Best Teacher Award” for her relentless efforts in the field of Teaching and Research. She Received Certifications from Redhat , NPTEL in various advanced courses and currently doing Specialization courses on Deep Learning and internet of Things. She is a member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (No. 92101453) and International Association of Engineers (IAENG) (No. 184531)
Dr. Srilatha P currently working with Bio-Inspired Optimization algorithms to solve the link prediction problem in social networks. She worked on various similarity based metrics to find out the structural similarity of the various complex networks to predict the unknown links. In order to reduce the computational cost of the similarity based techniques, she analyzed various meta heuristics algorithms and implemented Firefly algorithm to solve the link prediction problem in complex networks. She also implemented variants of Firefly algorithm by considering both the structural and attributes of the network under consideration. Currently, she is exploring performance of randomized control parameters to improve the performance of metaheuristics algorithms in the area of deep neural networks.
Dr. Srilatha P has taught courses for UG and PG Programmes especially her teaching interests include programming in C and Python, Compilers, Data Structures and Machine Learning.
- Srilatha, P. and Manjula, R., ‘Topological and Attribute Link Prediction using Firefly algorithm’, Open Computer Science, In press.
- Srilatha, P. and Manjula, R ,”Link prediction on Social Attribute Network using adaptive Levy Flight Firefly Optimization”, International Conference on “Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering (AIDE)” 2019 , Springer, pp. 1 – 12, In press
- Mounica ch , Srilatha P , ‘A Path Based Model for Link Prediction in Location Based Social Networks’, in International conference on Advances in Computational Intelligence and Informatics(ICACII-2019), Springer, In Press
- Srilatha et.al, “Integration of assessment and learning platform in to a traditional class room based programming course”, Journal of Engineering Education Transformation, Volume 33 Special Issue ICTIEE, 179-184, DOI: 10.16920/jeet/2020/v33i0/150139
- Srilatha, P. and Manjula, R., 2018. ‘A Weighted path based Link Prediction in Social
Networks using Bounded Length of Separation between Nodes’, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7(4.10), pp. 274 – 277
- Srilatha, P. and Manjula, R., 2018. ‘L´evy Flight Firefly Based Structural Link Prediction in Social Networks’, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems,10(6), pp. 1741 – 1750
- Srilatha P and Manjula R, Structural similarity based link prediction in Social Networks using Firefly algorithm’, IEEE – International Conference on Smart Technologies for Smart Nation (SmartTechCon 2017), Bangalore, August 2017.
- Srilatha P and Manjula R, ‘User behavior Based Link Prediction in Online Social Networks’, IEEE – International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), Coimbatore, August 2016.
- Srilatha, P. and Manjula, R., 2016. ‘Similarity index based link prediction algorithms in social networks: A survey’, Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology, 2, pp. 87 – 94
- Kandukuri Mani Kumar P. SriLatha and Dr. G Vishnu Murthy ‘Two-Stage: Smart Crawler for Analysis of Web Data’ International Journal for Modern Trends in Science and Technology Volume: 03, Issue No: 08, ISSN: 2455-3778, August 2017
- Paladi Divyasri, P. Srilatha and G. Vishnu Murthy ‘A Space Efficient Data ManagementScheme on Content Delivery Networks for Online Video Provisioning’ International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication ISSN:2321-8169 Volume: 5 Issue: 7 pp 528 – 531, Aug 2017
- Anugu Sushma, P.Srilatha, G.Vishnu Murthy, ‘Solving distributed and high-dimensional problems of big data using genetic programming’, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 3, November 2016. ISSN (Online): 2347 – 4718
- Dodla Padmaja, P. Srilatha, ‘Stream Authentication Using Trapdoor Hash Function’,International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 3 Issue 9, September 2014, ISSN (Online): 2319-7064
- 2014 – Ph.D., Computer Science and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Advisor: Dr. Manjula R
- 2002 – 2004 Master of Technology in Software Engineering, School of Information Technology JNTU, Hyderabad
- 1998 – 2002 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, Shadan College of Engineering and Technology JNTU, Hyderabad