Ms. Sujana Kariveda received Master of Sciences (Biotechnology) from Bangalore University in 2002, Master of Philosophy(Biotechnology) from Periyar university in 2009, Bachelor of Education (Biological Sciences) from Mahatma Gandhi university in 2012 and Pursuing Ph.D (Biotechnology) from Osmania University. Her initial appointment as lecturer was at Vivekananda Degree and PG college , SRN Adarsh PG college , Bangalore , University College of Women , Koti, Hyderabad and Avanthi Engineering college as Assistant professor .In 2012 She joined as Assistant professor in Department of Chemistry at Anurag Group of Institutions.
Ms. SujanaKariveda’sintrested research areas are in Biotechnology and nanotechnology applications in Cancer biology. She is doing her research on Biogenic metal nano complexes and evaluating activity on breast cancer cell lines and has been publishing papers in various journals.
Ms. SujanaKariveda has been teaching Environmental stidies, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Microbiology for UG students. Taught Genetic engineering ,Molecular biology and Plant & animal tissues culture for PG level.
- SujanaKariveda , International journal of biology research, “Evaluation of Bacteria transmissible through shake hand” 2018, volume-3, Issiu-1(103-108.
- SujanaKariveda, International Journal of current engineering and scientific research, “Antituberculosis activity of newly green synthesized Zn nano metal complexes” Volume-5, Issue-4, 2018(537-542).
- 2018 Pursuing Ph.D from Osmania University.
- 2000-2002 M.Sc in Biotechnology from Bangalore University.
- 2006-2009 M.Phil in Biotechnology from Periyar University.
- 2011-2012 B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University,Nalagonda
- 1997-2000 B.Sc from Osmania University, Hyderabad