Ms. B. Jyothi received Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2010, and she is Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering with major specialization on Trajectory Data Mining from KLEF. Since 2011 she is serving as Assistant Professor in the Department of CSE. She is the Convener for the AGI Data Analytics Club and conducted various training programs in collaboration with Qlik View and under her guidance 60 students got certified in Business Analyst Qualification. She is coordinator for IUCEE SCALE at the Institution level; she is responsible to conduct various programs under IUCEE for Quality Development in Engineering Education. As a scale Coordinator she has organized the most prestigious IUCEE ANNUAL STUDENT FORUM (IASF)-2020. She has successfully completed many academic and industry certifications viz. the Open Group in TOGAF PART 1 Certification, IBM Application Developer cloud platform V1 Certification, Qlik View Business Analyst Qualification, NPTEL in various advanced courses and she has been an active member of Data Mining and Visualization Research Wing at Anurag University.
Ms. B. Jyothi currently working on Trajectory Data mining techniques for uncertain data. Her research interests are Data mining and Big Data Analytics
Ms. B. Jyothi has taught courses for Undergraduate and Postgraduate especially her teaching interests include Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Predictive analytics with R Programing ,Big Data analytics.
- B Jyothi,et al presented a paper title “Education through soft learning in India” in National conference on Advancements in Computer and Information Technology (NACIIT) at D Y Patil college of Engg. Ambi,Pune
- B.Jyothi et al ” EFFICIENT LOAD REBLANCING PROBLEM IN HADOOP DISTRUBUTED FILE SYSTEM” in National Conference on Big Data analytics & its Application (NCBDA-2016) at KL University,Vijayawada.
- B.Jyothi et al “Monitoring Suspicious Discussions on Online Forums in Data Mining” in International journal of Analytical and Experimental Model of analysis, IJAEMA/volume XI/Issue XI/ISSN 0886-9367,www.ijaema.com, November 2019
- B.Jyothi et al “DESIGN OF WEBSITE SHARING USING PERSONALIZED SEARCH OF INFORMATION ” International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Science. IJARES/August 2014/Volume-2/Issue-8/1276-1280 ISSN 2347- 9337, www.ijares.com
- B.Jyothi et al, ” IMPLEMENTATION OF APPLICATION – LEVEL SEMANTICS IN DATA COMPRESSION” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 ,Vol. 2, Issue 10, October – 2013, www.ijert.org.
- B.Jyothi et al “ACCUMULATION OF SEQUENTIAL CONSTRAINTS TO XML REPRESENTATION” International Journal of Reviews on Recent Electronics And Computer Science ISSN :2321-5461, Volume-1 ,Issue-5, September -2013 , www.ijrrecs.com.
- 2016-Present Pursuing Ph.D from KLEF Guntur.
- 2008-2010 Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from CVSR College JNTU, Hyderabad.
- 2000–2004 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- 1997-2000 Diploma in Computer Science (DCMA) from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar GMR polytechnic, Karimnagar.