Y Sowjanya has completed Masters in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad. She has over 10 years of experience in teaching. She is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Technology.
- Y Sowjanya, Attribute Ontological Relational Weights (AORW) For Coherent Association Rules: A Post Mining Process For Association Rules, September- October 2012, ijera, Vol. 2, Issue 5, pp.1342-1351
- Clustering and Indexing For Uncertain Objects Using Pruning Techniques of Voronoi Diagram and R-Trees, September 2012, IJEIT Volume 2, Issue 3, ISSN: 2277-3754
- Security Issues and Social Impacts of Mobile Applications, Feb, 2016, IJARCCE, ISSN (Online) 2278-1021 ISSN (Print) 2319 5940 Vol. 5, Issue 2, impact factor 5.94
- A Study on functioning of operations for context aware WI-FI sensor networks. Oct 2017, IJARSE, ISSN: 2319-8354, Vol 6, issue 10, impact factor 2.93
- M.Tech (CSE) completed from JNTUH in the year 2012
- B.Tech (IT) completed from JNTU Hyderabad in the year 2006