Mrs T. ANNAMANI received her B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from V.R.Siddhartha Engineering College,Vijayawada,India in 2001.she received her M.Tech Degree in Digital Systems and Computer Electronics from JNTUA ,Anantapur , India in 2011. She started her career as an Assistant Professor from Dr.Paul Raj Engineering College, Bhadrachalam ,Khammam,India in 2003 and currently working as an Assistant Professor. She has overall experience of 15 years of which 8 years of experience after M.Tech. She published 2 National and 3 International Journals.
Her Area of Research Interest are Digital signal processing and communication systems.
Her teaching interest includes Telecommunication Switching systems, Digital Signal processing, Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation, Switching theory and logic design, Microwave engineering and Radar systems and Optical communication.
- Annamani, B. Kishore Babu “Design and Accomplishment of Fir Filters for High Accuracy Reconfigurable Applications”. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-11S.
- J.Sudha Rani, T.Annamani, B.Kishore Babu, T.Hema Latha “Digital Twins for Simulation Systems”. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S11.
- T.Annamani, B.kishore Babu “Speech Signal Enhancement Algorithms implementation using Neural networks and Fuzzy logic principles” Journal of Applied Science and Computation(JASC),ISSN:1076-513,Volume-06,Issue-2, Feb 2019.
- M.Tech Degree in Digital Systems and Computer Electronics from JNTUA ,Anantapur , India.
- B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from V.R.Siddhartha Engineering College,Vijayawada,India.