NarenderBoggula, working as an Associate Professor, in Department of Chemistry, Anurag University.He has 7 years of experience in research and academics and 1 year of Industrial Experience. He guided more than 25 pharmacy graduates in their academic research projects. He is mentoring the B.Pharmacy students and guiding themto progress and excel in their curricular and co-curricular activities. He filed 1 patent and published 8 practical books. He is a life member of APTI & NFPS.
Synthesis and screening of drug molecules for various disorders.
Chemistry of natural drugs
Pharmaceutical inorganic chemistry
- M AkifulHaque, BoggulaNarender,CherukuriSravanthi, BuruguRakshandaGoud, Bukka Sony, RouthuDeepshika, VasudhaBakshi. Development and Validation of Zero and First Order Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of Levomilnacipran in Bulk and Formulation. J. Pharm. Sci. & Res. Vol. 12(3), 2020, 443-447.
- Haque MA, Bakshi V, Boggula N and Dandamudi SP. Method development and validations of apixaban in bulk and its formulations by UV-spectroscopy (area under curve). Int J Pharm Sci& Res 2019; 10(3): 1387-91.
- Enjamoori Vijay Kumar, NampalliAvinash, VasudhaBakshi, GangarapuKiran, BoggulaNarender. A Review on Leucasaspera for Phytopharmacological Studies. INNOSC Theranostics and Pharmacological Sciences 2019 2 (1) pp: 1-5.
- P. V. L. Anjani Kumar, P. Sindhura, S. Chaitanya, D. Prabhakar, BoggulaNarender, VasudhaBakshi. Determination of Peripheral Artery Disease using Ankle-Brachial Index Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2018 12 (4) | S1345-1355.
- NarenderBoggula,Madan Mohan Elsani, VamshiSharathnathKaveti. Pharmacognostic, phytochemical analysis and anti-diabetic activity of dried leaves of Abrusprecatorius – An in vivo approach. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research 2018; 10(3): 118-124.
- NarenderBoggula, Swetha Reddy Naram Reddy, Teja Sri Alla, AzmathFarhana, JainendraBattineni, VasudhaBakshi. Phytochemical evaluation and in vitro anti-bacterial activity of dried seeds of Abrusprecatorius. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 2017,44(1):101-107.
- BoggulaNarendar, Vijay krishnaNidadavolu, SatheeshJogala, JijiAngali George. Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy: The Issues and Factors Deciding Adverse Drug Reactions. Am. J. Pharm Health Res 2016;4(3):87-101.
- NarenderBoggula, Ridhika M Patel, AkhilRapolu, Pramod Kumar Bandari, Krishna Mohan Chinnala. Synthesis, characterization and anti-bacterial activity of novel 2-mercaptobenzoxazole derivatives. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2016, 3(7):738-749.
- Yanala Suresh Reddy, Krishna Mohan Chinnala, K. VamshiSharathNath, E. Madhan Mohan, B. Preethi and B. Narender. In vitro evaluation of anti-oxidant activity of different extracts of Justiciagendarussaleaf. Scholars Research Library, Der PharmaChemica, 2015, 7(8):21-24.
- 2006 – Diploma in Pharmacy from Jangaon Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jangaon.
- 2010 – Bachelor of Pharmacy from Care College of Pharmacy, Warangal.
- 2012 – Masters in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) from Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru.
- Currently, pursuing his Ph.D in Mewar University, Rajasthan.