Mr. Pallam Ravi worked as an Assistant Professor in Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Anurag University. He is pursuing his Ph.D from KL University. He received his M.Tech. from SIT-JNTU and B.Tech in Computer Science & Information Technology from JNTU Hyderabad. He established Anurag Web club in the department and developed many web applications like Exam automations system, Hostel management , Digital certification generation and AGI stock management etc. He guided many web projects which are deployed in Web server.
His research interests include Web Technologies, Database Query Processing, Data Mining,Software Testing and Data Warehousing
- Web Technologies
- Compiler Design
- Data Mining
- Formal Languges And Automata Theory
- Computer Networks
- Operating System
- Pallam Ravi and D Haritha,”Efficient Computation of Min & Max Iceberg Queries Using Value based Property”,Journal of Engineering and Technology Review ,Vol 12(6),
- Pallam Ravi et all,” COMPUTING ICEBERG QUERIES HAVING NON ANTIMONOTONE CONSTRAINS WITH BIT MAP NUMBER”,Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology”,Vol 84 no 2,page:283-286,201.
- Pallam Ravi and D Haritha,”Domain Partitioning: Approach to Computing Average Iceberg Queries”.IJITEE,VOL 8 ,303-306,2019
- Pursuing Ph.D from KLEF University,Vijayawada.
- 2006-2008 M.Tech from SIT-JNTU Hyderabad.
- 2001-2005 B.Tech(CSE) from Balaji Institute of Technology and Science -JNTUH.