Mr.P.Naveen working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Pharmacology, Anurag University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India since 2014.Before joining AGI, he worked as Assistant Professor at Tirumala College of Pharmacy from 2012 to 2014 Nizamabad. Mr.Naveen published 9 research papers and 2 review papers in peer reviewed national and international journals. He is having 8 years of teaching and research experience. His research interests includes repurposing of drugs for neuro-protective activity, diabetic disorders and cognitive complications. He is having keen interest to study the interaction between drugs and receptors through the molecular docking studies. He taught Human anatomy and Physiology, Pharmacology and Screening methods for UG & PG students. Mr.Naveen guided more than 10 UG projects. He is life member of the Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI) & Indian Pharmacological society (IPS). He is actively participated in National service Scheme (NSS) activities, worked as a NSS Program Officer for the duration of 2 years (2017-2019), organized service activities in campus & adopted villages and received Best NSS coordinator award (2017-2018) from Institution.
Re-profiling of drugs for Neuro Protective activity
Herb-Drug Interaction Studies
Molecular Docking studies
Computer Simulation Models
Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education
Pharmacological and Toxicological Screening methods
- Kanakalatha Alikatte, Suresh Palle, Jadi Rajendra Kumar, and Naveen Pathakala. Fisetin Improved Rotenone-Induced Behavioural Deficits, Oxidative Changes, and Mitochondrial Dysfunctions in Rat Model of Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Dietary Supplements, 2020; 1-20. (DOI: 10.1080/19390211.2019.1710646).
- Katta sunand, Mahipal, Naveen Pathakala, Yasho Deepika, Vasudha Bakshi, Krishna Mohan. Betel Leaf Extract Amends Dehydroepiandrosterone Induced PCOS Related Hormonal Abnormality and Histopathological Alterations in Rat Model. Pharmacognosy Journal, Vol 11, Issue 6(Suppl), Nov-Dec, 2019.
- CH Maneesha Ram, Nazia Begum, NaveenPathakala, Dr. Vasudha Bakshi. Neuroprotective Effect of Nevirapine on Cerebral Ischemic Stroke by Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion in Wistar Rats. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 2016; 1(1): 16-24.
- P. Naveen, J. Padma, B. Vasudha, T. Shivaraj Gouda. Herb – Drug Interaction Between ethanolic extract of Aloe vera with Glipizide in Streptozotacin Induced Diabetic Rats. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2016 ISSN NO: 2231-6876.
Honours / Awards
- Qualified GATE – 2009.
- Qualified G-PAT -2017.
- Received Best NSS Department Coordinator for the A.Y 2017-2018.
- Received Synergy – 2019 NSS Award.
- Pursuing PhD from Osmania university
- M. Pharmacy (Pharmacology): Osmania University (2009-2011)
- B. Pharmacy: Osmania University (2005-2009)