She has 6 years of experience in research and academics.She has various publications in reputed Scopus journals and published a book. Presently working as an Associate Professor in School of Pharmacy, Anurag Group of Institutions from 03.01.2018 to till today. She has published 2 books and 1 patent.
Nanotechnology- Nano particles
Medical bio materials.
Pharmaceutical unit operations I &II
Physical Pharmacy –I &II
Dispensing and general Pharmacy
Scale up and technology transfer
Pharmaceutical formulation Development
- HimabinduPeddapalli,NarenderBoggula, DasariRamya, Karnati Naga Rashi,VenkateswaraRaoPragada, Therapeutic Potential of Piper betle: An Amazing Nature’s Medicinal Reservoir, Chemistry Research Journal, 2020;5(3):62-75.
- AnjaneyuluRajagoni, PreethiPagilla, JerushaPerumala, ShilpaPuppala, HimabinduPeddapalli1*, KattaSunand, VasudhaBakshi. Design and Development of Transdermal Patches of Antipsychotic Drug: In vitro and Ex vivo Characterization. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 2020;5(3): 45-53.
- SanthoshiPriyaDandamudi, NarenderBoggula,GowriManojaMulagada, VasudhaBakshi, VenkateswaraRaoPragada, HimabinduPeddapalli*. Estimation of Heavy Metals in Different Brands of Amlodipine Besylate Tablet Dosage Forms by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS). International Research Journal of Pharmacy 2019;10(9):98-104.
- Arun Kumar Chalamalasetty, NarenderBoggula, NiroshaBolledla, VasudhaBakshi, HimabinduPeddapalli*. Design, development and characterization of nifedipine microspheres. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. 2019; 9(3):138-146
- S. Eeshwari, B. Vasudha, D. Mohanthy, P. Himabindu, S. Swapna, B. Nirosha, C.K Sahoo.Preparation, Characterization and optimization of Pioglitazone loaded Microspheres based oral suspension using 32 Factorial design. International journal of Pharmaceutical sciences review and research 2019;56(2): 22-27
- HimabinduPeddapalli,Rajendra Prasad Ganta, NarenderBoggula. Formulation and evaluation of Transdermal Patches for anti-anxiety drug. Asian journal of pharmaceutics Apr-Jun 2018; 12 (2):127-136
- HimabinduPeddapalli*, VasudhaBakshi, NarenderBoggulaFormulation, in vitro and ex vivo characterization of mucoadhesivebuccal tablets for antihypertensive drug. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research 2018;11(8):1-10
- HimabinduPeddapalli, Krishna Mohan Chinnala, NagarajBanala. Design and in vitro characterization of mucoadhesivebuccal patches of duloxetine hydrochloride international journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences 2017;9(2):52-59.
Selected Awards & Honors:
- Secured all India 1385 GPAT rank, in the year 2010.
- Secured all India 1004 rank in NIPER-JEE in the year 2010.
- Received Ministry of Human Resource and Development (M.H.R.D) fellowship from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi, for pursuing M.Pharmacy.
- Secured state 117 rank in PGECET, in the year 2010
- 2010 – Bachelor of Pharmacy from Care College of Pharmacy, Warangal, affiliated to Kakatiya University.
- 2012- Masters in Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics from University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UCPSC), Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- Currently, pursuing her Ph.D in Gitam University, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.