PragadaVenkateswaraRao received a Bachelor of Pharmacy from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Telangana state and Master of Pharmacy from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Telangana state. He worked as an Assistant Professor in department of Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry from 2013 to 2017 in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad affiliated colleges and actively involved in teaching and research activities before appointing in Anurag Group of Institutions. In 2018 he joined in the department of Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry as an Assistant professor, at Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad. He taught various pharmacy subjects to UG courses, and actively involved in research. He is mentoring the B. Pharmacy students and guiding them to progress and excel in their curricular and co-curricular activities. He published 1 book.
Isolation and characterization of Phytomolecules from various plants species to treat various diseases.
Pharmacognosy and photochemistry-I & II
Herbal drug technology.
- HimabinduPeddapalli, NarenderBoggula, DasariRamya, Karnati Naga Rashi, VenkateswaraRaoPragada, Therapeutic Potential of Piper betle: An Amazing Nature’s Medicinal Reservoir, Chemistry Research Journal, 2020;5(3):62-75.
- Manda Ram Mohan, Garige Baba Shankar Rao, BoggulaNarender, ChettupalliAnanda Kumar, PragadaVenkateswaraRao, VasudhaBakshi. Indian medicinal plants used as immunomodulatory agents: A review International Journal of Green Pharmacy. 2019; 13 (4) :312-318
- SanthoshiPriyaDandamudi, NarenderBoggula, GowriManojaMulagada, VasudhaBakshi, VenkateswaraRaoPragada, HimabinduPeddapalli. Estimation of Heavy Metals in Different Brands of Amlodipine Besylate Tablet Dosage Forms by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS). Int. Res. J. Pharm. 2019;10(9):98-104
- Sandhya s, and VenkateswararaoPragada, p. Venkanna, pharmacognosticallystandardised extract of buteamonosperma exhibited antimitotic and anticancer activity on hepg2 cell lines, International Journal of Microbiology Research. 2019; 11(3):1521-1527.
- CharanrajNallagiri, VenkateswararaoPragada, VasudhaBakshi, NarenderBoggula, Phytopharmacology of Chloroxylonswietenia: a review, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 2019; 9(1):273-278.
- B. Nagaraju, H. Ramana, N. Shiva Krishna, M. Bhaskar and VenkateswaraRaoPragadapharmacognostic study and phytochemical screening on leaves of chloroxylonswietenia World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2018; 7(3):590-597.
- B. Nagaraju, H. Ramana, N. Shiva Krishna, M. Bhaskar and VenkateswaraRaoPragada in-vitro studies on anti-diabetic and wound healing activity of chloroxylonswietenialinn (rutaceae) leaf extract, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2018; 7(3):578-589.
- Muthukumar S, Nagaraju, Sivakumar, David Banji, Sandhyarani C, VenkateswaraRaoPragada sample preparation methods of various matrices in bioanalysis: a review International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research & Analysis. 2013; 3(2):81-85.
- 2011, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 2013, Master of Pharmacy, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Telangana.