Rajendra Kumar Jadi is currently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, Anurag University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. In November 2010, he started his carrier at St. John College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Karimnagar, and worked at Chaitanya College of Pharmacy Education Research, Warangal, from 2013 to 2016. In October 2016, he joined as an Assistant Professor at our institution. He obtained a Bachelor’s degree in 2008 and a Master’s degree in 2010 from Kakatiya University, Warangal.
He Secured 82.67 percentile in the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test) 2009, an All India level test. He has 9 years of total experience, published 15 research, and 3 review articles. He attended several conferences, seminars, symposiums, workshops at the national and international levels. He filed 2 patents and guided 10 pharmacy graduates and 3 postgraduates in their research projects. He has Life memberships in the Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (TL/LM-372).
Fast Disintegrating Tablets
Oral Thin Films
Microspheres, Osmotic tablets
Sustained Release, and Controlled-Release formulations.
Bio-Pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
Dispensing and General Pharmacy
Microbiology and Immunology
Pharmaceutical Equipment Validation
Intellectual Property Rights
Drug Regulatory Affairs.
- SrinuNaikSapavatu, RavikanthChinthala, Rajendra Kumar Jadi.An overview on Pharmacokinetics of Polymeric Nanoparticles Intended for Oral Delivery. Journal of Young Pharmacists, 2020; 12(3): 187-9.
- SrinuNaikSapavatu, Rajendra Kumar Jadi. Development of floating drug delivery system for loratadine: In-vitro and in-vivo evaluation.International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2020; 11(6): 3021-32.
- R. K. Jadiand S. N. Sapavath, Formulation Development and Characterization of Gastroretentive Drug Delivery Systems of Loratadine. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics, 2019; 11 (6): 90-99.
- ShambhaviPandala, VasudhaBakshi, Rajendra Kumar Jadi.Formulation Development andIn VitroCharacterization of Zolmitriptan Controlled Release Drug Delivery Systems. INNOSC Theranostics and Pharmacological Sciences, 2018; 2 (1): 8-13.
- Geetha A, Rajendra Kumar J, Pavani U, Kalyani CH. Design and In Vivo Characterization of Amlodipine BesylateOrodispersible Tablets. Journal of Global Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2017; 8(4): 4325 – 36.
- Rajendra Kumar Jadi, AnushaTatikonda, Prabhakar Reddy Veera Reedy, and RajkumarVenisetty. Design and Characterization of PregabalinSwellable Core Osmotic Pumps”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Allied Sciences, 2016, 5 (3): 8-15.
- Vinay Kumar S, Rajendra Kumar J and Rajkumar V, “A review on Regulatory Aspects on New Drug Approval Process in the USA,” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Biomedical Analysis, 2013; 2(4): 9-18.
- A. Geetha, J. Rajendra Kumar, CH. Krishna Mohan, V. Sateesh Kumar, and P.N. Raju, A “Review on Floating Drug Delivery Systems,” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Biomedical Analysis, 2012; 1(1): 01-13.
- 2008 – B.Pharmacy from Kakatiya University, Warangal
- 2010- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) from Kakatiya University, Warangal
- 2017 – Currently pursuing Ph.D in Osmania University