- Gayathri Educational & Cultural Trust has agreed to sponsor scholarships worth of Rs. 2.5 Crores towards tuition fee waiver for the merit rank holders of AnuragCET-2020.
- The main objective of scholarships awarded is to encourage merit and nurture talent of the students and expect them to transform as role models to others.
The management of Anurag University, Hyderabad is delighted to announce 55 merit scholarships for distinguished applicants who demonstrated high potential in AnuragCET 2020 exam held on 19th September. Here is a list of our scholarship winners. We would like to congratulate you. Your hardwork has shown results.
lorum ipsum content not displayed
100% SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 1-10 RANKS*
50% SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 11-25 RANKS*
25% SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 26-55 RANKS*
Download list of AnuragCET Top 55 Ranker’s
Guidelines on which ranks are awarded*
- Ranks are given based on the total marks they got in AnuragCET 2020.
- If the total marks are the same,
- The higher the marks in mathematics, the better rank is given
- If the marks got in mathematics are also the same, the higher the marks in physics, the better rank is given.
- If the total marks are the same in all the subjects too, the same rank will be awarded to those students, but the preference in the admission process will be given to the students who are elder in age.
Guidelines on which scholarships are awarded.*
- Even though only the top 50 rank holders were eligible for the scholarships in tuition fees, the management has decided to award scholarships to the top 55 rank holders as the total marks got by the last 8 students in AnuragCET are the same.
- The scholarships awarded are only applicable to the first academic year.
- To continue availing the scholarships for the next consecutive academic year, the rank holder should
- Pass all the subjects in their regular examinations (without backlogs) and maintain at least 8.5 CGPA in their current year.
- Should not participate in ragging and other activities which would attract disciplinary action.
- Must maintain at least 75% attendance.
- The student has to fulfill the all the above to receive scholarship (tuition fee waiver) for successive academic years.
- Anurag University is established through ordinance 1/2020 as per the Telangana private Universities Act No. 11 of 2018.
Subsequently the ordinance 1/2020 has become as Act on
Prospective students are advised against accepting scholarships from multiple universities if they receive multiple offers, as it blocks a place for other deserving candidates. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or call us at 81 81 057 057 to discuss the next steps and the admission process. Our team is here to make sure the admission process is smooth by offering step-by-step guidance.