Anurag University is a Private State University located in Hyderabad, Telangana. Our primary focus is to provide a high-quality education in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs of Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Science, Management and Liberal arts.
Good education makes you competent. At Anurag, we believe that good education is just the beginning. We believe every student is capable of a lot more. We believe in helping you realize that potential. So, you are not just ready for the future, you are ready to make an impact on it.
The following prominent areas in which Anurag has flourished in the recent past:
- Industry Partnership
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Extra-Curricular Activities
Industry Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC)
In view of the present need of placing Engineering students in core companies and understand the Industry requirements, Industry Institute Interaction Cell was established in the year 2016 with an agenda of introducing Novel Technologies and unique Methodologies to the student graduates.
To mainly achieve this objective and to nurture and produce Engineering Graduates who can be globally employable, the university has signed MOUs with a variety of Industries in sectors like Software, Manufacturing, Automation, Food Processing and Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas etc. Many of these companies are OEMs and pioneers in the technologies they use. The university is successful in bridging the gap between the Industry and Institution and continuing to succeed in bringing the ultimate outcome in engineering education.
To name a few companies who signed MOU with the University:
- JK Fenner
- Thyssen Krupp
- Think Notch Solutions
- AMS Semi Conductors
- Dynatech Industries
- Smart Bridge
- Sai Deepa Rock Drills
- Re Energy
- NCL alltech sec-color
- BHS Sonthefen
The Cherlapally Industries Association (CIA) of Hyderabad has signed MoU with our Institution. In addition to placements and Internships, the IIIC also takes care of Industrial Visit and Guest Lectures in core industries by eminent Industry personnel on their area of specialization.
Activities under IIIC:
- To facilitate joint research work, consultancy involving faculty and students.
- To seek and associate experts from industry in curriculum development and review.
- To identify and facilitate Guest Lectures, Interactive Workshops,Seminars,Brain Storming Sessions,Technical Discussions etc. with members of the Industry.
- To conduct Industrial Training, Orientation Courses, Industrial Visits etc for faculty and students at regular intervals.
- To conduct industrial exhibitions to highlight research facilities and expertise available with the Institution.
- To identify continuing education opportunities, short-term training programs and training needs of the industry, which the institution can provide.
- To promote revenue generating activities for the institution like Lab Testing, Calibration, Consultancy and R&D etc.
- To assess periodically the scientific and technological scenario/ happenings in India and abroad in order to translate it into action for taking up future R&D work.
Deliverables of IIIC:
IIIC will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Increase in collaboration with industry
- Increased rate of campus placement of students in core disciplines
- Absorption of students by same industries providing industrial training
- Increase in revenue by collaborating with industry
- Increase in industrial training and internships for students in Industry
- Increase in utilization of college resources by industry