Rohit Sharma Received “YOUNG LEADER” at 3rd Indian Student Forum 2016, held at Pune.
Satya Yamini IIFA Best Playback singer 2015, for Bahubali Song.
Mr. M. Harikrishna, who achieved First Rank in GATE 2010, has been a great source of inspiration for the whole student community of CVSR College of Engineering. The success was celebrated with great enthusiasm by all of students, faculty and staff.
Top Performing College Award By IBM In TGMC - 2013.
Best Academic Project Award 2013 awarded by CMC India Ltd.
Best Computer Science Student Award – 2013 awarded by ISTE.
All India Topper in National Skill Development Corporation in T-Sat 2013 conducted by NSDC.
Very happy to be selected for CA technologies. I’m happy to be in a wonderful technology company and feel great to get a starting salary of Rs. 5 lakhs.
A.Sahithi placed in CA Technologies
The placement team is very supportive & always very helpful! Great experience to get some good opportunities and ultimately get into
a best company like TCS.
It is really amazing to see the campus and I really appreciate the effort of Dr.P.Rajeswar Reddy to his vision. It’s very impressive arrangements in this library. It’s having international standards. I wish him all the best.
IProf.K.Venkata chalam, Registrar, palamuru University
- RASAYANIKA -2016 NationalDecember 1, 2016
- Exams Postponed : IINovember 28, 2016
- Exams Postponed: IINovember 27, 2016
- I-M.Pharmacy I-Semester I-MidNovember 25, 2016
- Congratulations to P B SuryaNovember 21, 2016
- PHARM-D ADVANCE SUPPLY RESULTNovember 21, 2016
- I-M.Tech & MBANovember 18, 2016
- I-B.Pharmacy I-SemesterNovember 16, 2016
- WEST ZONE PRE REPUBLIC DAYNovember 14, 2016
- II-B.Tech I-Semester EndNovember 12, 2016
CVSR's training and placement division is ranked among the best in the south and has a key impressive record with 85% of our eligible students being placed with leading Multi National and similar business giants.
CVSR students are regularly trained both by internal and external experts. Anurag Group has special M.O.Us and tie-ups with some blue chip companies for training.