- The Anurag Group of Institutions (AGI) is an integrated campus offering Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Business Management and Computer Application programs.
- The AGI is one of the first few integrated campuses established in South India.
- The institution is spreading over 25 acres with a total built-up area of over 600,000 sft. The AGI has setup with world-class infrastructure facilities to train about 10000 students by the support of over 600 teaching and non-teaching fraternity.
- The School of Engineering (formerly CVSR College of Engineering) is offering 7 UG (B.Tech), 11 PG (M.Tech) Programs.
- The School of Pharmacy (formerly Lalitha College of Pharmacy) is offering B. Pharm, M. Pharm., Pharm. D. & Pharm. D. (PB) Programs.
- The School of Business Management (formerly Lalitha P. G. College) is offering MBA Programs.
- The institution is located in aesthetically landscaped lush green fields at Venkatapur (V), Ghatkesar (M), Medchal Dist.,Telangana.
- One KM from NH-202 (Hyderabad – Warangal Highway).
- Just 10 KM from Uppal X Roads.
- 20 KM away from Hyderabad and Secunderabad Railway Stations.
- 30 KM from Shamshabad Airport.