Mrs. D. shruthi keerthi Received a Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering) from BRECW affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2008 and Master of Technology (Chemical Engineering) from University college Technology, Osmania University in 2012. She is currently pursuing her PhD in Department of Chemical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus. She initially worked in Department of Mechanical Engineering at Anurag college of Engineering, Aushapur, Hyderabad during 2012-2013. In 2013, She Joined Department of Chemical Engineering at Anurag Group of Institutions as Assistant Professor. She is a Life member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
Her major research areas include Materials processing, Electrochemical engineering (modeling and simulation). She has 9 publications in National and International Journals and Conferences. She attended several conferences and workshops. Organized Faculty development programmes, Technical fests, workshops.
Mrs. D. Shruthi Keerthi has taught Undergraduate students in Material science for Chemical Engineers, Pharmaceutical Technology, Process modeling and simulation, Design and analysis of experiments, Optimization of Processes, Environmental Studies.
- M. Mukunda Vani., D. Shruthi Keerthi and Sk Shaheda., 2019. “Response Surface Optimization of Protease Synthesis by Strain of Bacillus sp. obtained from soil samples”. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research,2249-8001(2019).
- M. Mukunda Vani and D. Shruthi Keerthi.,. “Kinetic Study on Production of Protease from Soil Samples”. International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research 2394-0697. (2018).
- D. Shruthi Keerthi and Dr. P. Shashikala., “Chlorosulfonation of Acetanilide to Obtain an Intermediate for the Preparation of a Sulfa Drug”, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, Suppl 11(1), S121-128. (2017)
- 2018- Till date: Pursuing PhD in Chemical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus, Hyderabad.
- 2008-2012: Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering, University college of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- 2004-2008: Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering, BRECW, affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad