Dr. DibyalochanMohanty received a Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2008&Master of Pharmacy in 2010 from BijuPatnaik University of Technology Bhubaneswar, Odisha. He completed his Ph. D in pharmaceutical sciences from SJJTU University; Rajasthan in the year 2018.He is having 10 years of teaching experience in the field of Biopharmaceutics Pharmacokinetics and design optimization characterization of novel formulations. To his credit he has published 70 research articles in various national and International journals. He published 5 books and filed 1 patent. He guided more than 60 under graduate 30 post graduate students .His area of interest in research is design optimization and preclinical investigation of Novel formulation.
Design characterization & optimization of various Transdermal drug delivery system
Design characterization & optimization a of Niosomal&Proniocomol Formulation
Method Development and validation using spectrometric and RP-HPLC method
Pharmacokinetic &Pharmacodynamic studies of Patches on animals.
In-vivo and ex-vivo studies of transdermal patches
Formulation, evaluation and optimization ofvarious Gels ,Niosomal and Proniosomes formulation
Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
Novel Drug delivery system
Advanced Drug delivery System
- Design and In-Vitro Evaluation of Anagliptin buccal patch, Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 13(8): August 2020
- Phytochemicals In The Remedy Of Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review, J. Global Trends Pharm Sci, 2020; 11 (2): 7960 – 7972
- Preparation and evaluation of transdermal naproxen proniosomes: Formulation optimization to preclinical anti- inflammatory assessment on murine model”2019 ,Journal of Liposome Research, Tayler & Francis(I.F : 2.5)
- Analytical method development and validation of amlodipine in human plasma using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research,2018,Volume-11(7)
- Design characterization and optimization of orally disintegrating tablets of sitagliptin using 32 factorial design ,Journal Global trends of Pharmaceutical Sciences,2018
- Preparation and In-Vitro Evaluation of Novel OrallyDisintegrating Tablet of Clonazepam Containing Extracted Starch as Natural Disintegrant,DibyalochanMohanty* International Journal of Pharma Research and Health Sciences,Volume(3),2017
- Formulation And Characterization Of Transdermal Patches Of Amlodipine Besylate Using Olive Oil As The Natural Permeation Enhancer ,Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2016
- Design and In-Vitro Characterization of Betamethasone Microsponge Loaded Topical Gel, International Journal of Pharma Research and Health Sciences, Volume 4 (2), 2016, Page-1124-1129
- Formulation And Evaluation Of Transdermal Patch Of Bosentan For Management Of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension IJIPSR / 3 (12), 2015, 1695-1704
- Advances In Liposomal Drug Delivery System: A Review, An International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 5|Issue 3|May-June 2014|Pages 2019-2033,
- Formulation And Charatersiation Of EffervesentGastroretentive Tablet Of Ofloxacin Using Chitosan , International Journal of Medicine and Nanotechnology, Volume 1(1), 2014, Page 18 -26
- Stability Indicating Rp-Hplc Method For The Estimation Of Valsartan In Pharmaceutical Dosage Form, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy ,2012 ,Vol. 2 (4), pp.12-18
- RP – HPLC Method For The Estimation Of Escitalopram In Bulk And In Dosage Forms ,International journal of chemistry research ,2011vol. 2 (2), pp. 11 – 15.
- 2008 – B.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Sciences) from BijuPatnaik Technological University, India.
- 2010 – M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) from BijuPatnaik Technological University, India.
- 2018 – Ph.Din (Pharmaceutical sciences)from ShriJagdishprasadJhabarmalTibrewala University(SJJTU) , Jhunjhunu Rajasthan.