Dr. K.J.N. Sai Nitesh received a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) from Gokaraju RangarajuInstitute of Engineering and Technology (JNTU-Hyderabad), India in 2012, and a Master of Technology (Engineering Structures) from National Institute of Technology-Warangal in 2014. He was awarded PhD in Civil Engineering from National Institute of Technology-Warangal in 2019. He moved to the Department of Civil Engineering at Anurag University in as Assistant Professor since then.
Fiber reinforced concrete
Strength of Materials- I & II
Advanced Construction Materials
Theory of Elasticity
- K J N Sai Nitesh and S Venkateswara Rao. “A Comparative Study on Torsional Behaviour of Steel Fiber Reinforced Self Compacting Concrete and Vibrated Concrete with Recycled Aggregate”. Journal of Building Engineering. Vol 22 (2019): 242-251. (SCI)
- K J N Sai Nitesh,Rao, S. V., “Analysis of the thickness of steel rebars cover in concrete effect on Torsional behaviour of steel fibres reinforced with recycled aggregate Self Compacting Concrete. “Cement WapnoBetan4 (2018): 259-276. (SCI).
- K J N Sai Nitesh, Rao, S. V. (2016). “A Study on the Effect of Aspect Ratio of Steel Fiber on Torsional Properties of High Strength Self Compacting Concrete.” Transylvanian Review. Vol 26(11): 2861-2872.(SCI).
- K J N Sai Nitesh and S Venkateswara Rao. “An Experimental Investigation on effect of Fibers on High Strength Self-Compacting Concrete and Vibrated Concrete.” International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering 9.3 (2016): 400-403. (SCOPUS).
- PhD , NIT Warangal-2019
- M.Tech Engineering Structures,NIT Warangal-2014
- B.Tech Civil Engoineering,Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of engineering and Technology,JNTU-H-2012