M.B.Venkata Ramana Reddy received B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) and M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from BVRIT,Medak, affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad. Ph.D in Biotechnology from JNTU Hyderabad in 2018. He worked as Assistant Professor in department of Biotechnology in SNIST,Hyderabad from 2008 to 2018.
Currently working as Assistant Professor in department of Chemical Engineering in Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad.
He has taught subjects Bioprocess Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Corrosion Engineering, Chemical Technology
- M.B.Venkata Ramana Reddy, M.Mukunda Vani, ‘’Comparitive studies on biomass of Anabaena ambigua grown in an external loop airlift photobioreactor using cross-shaped sparger and circular sparger’’, Indian Journal of Biotechnology, Vol 18, 2019.
- M.B.VenkataramanaReddy, S.S.Lakshmana Rao, and C.S.Rao “ Effect of light /dark cycles and pH on biomass of cyanobacteria (Anabaena ambigua) grown in an external-loop airlift photobioreactor”, Ecology, Environment and conservation, vol 22, issue 2, 2016.
- M.B.VenkataramanaReddy, S.S.Lakshmana Rao, and C.S.Rao “Optimization of Process parameters and media components to increase the biomass of cyanobacteria(Blue-green algae) Anabaena ambigua using Response Surface Methodology”, Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Sciences, Vol 17, issue 1,2014.
- M.B.Venkataramana Reddy, C.S.Rao, and S.S.Lakshmana Rao “Evaluation of Process Parameters and media components by Plackett-Burman design for enhancement of biomass using cyanobacteria (Anabaena ambigua)”, International Journal of ChemTech Research, vol 4, issue 2, 2012.
- 2010-2018: Ph.D in Biotechnology from JNTU,Hyderabad.
- 2006-2008:M.Tech(Chemical Engineering) from BVRIT, Medak, affiliated to JNTU,Hyderabad.
- 2000-2004: B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) from BVRIT, MedaK, affiliated to JNTU,Hyderabad.