March 2006 Passed Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with 97.09 percentile.
• June 2007 Passed B.E. Civil from Osmania University with 66.96%.
• July 2009 Passed M.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee with CPI of 7.59/10. I have worked on Probabilistic Analysis of Strip Footing on Layered Soil Media Using Monte Carlo Simulation for M. Tech Dissertation. Here, Monte Carlo Simulation technique has been used to analyze a strip footing on three layered soil.
• July 2013 Completed Ph.D from Indian Institute of Technology, Rookee, Rookee with CPI of 8.50/10. My research topic for thesis was Deterministic and Probabilistic Analysis of Shallow Foundations on Layered Soils. A parametric study has been conducted to investigate the behavior of a strip footing on a three layered soil strata in which the elastic modulus of the soil layers has been considered as a stochastic variable. The autocorrelation distance has been considered as finite and infinite for linear stress strain relationship. Whereas infinite for nonlinear stress strain relationship. A code has been written in C language to generate the realizations of elastic modulii by solving a stochastic differential equation to study the stochastic behavior. These realizations are fed to a finite element code for deterministic behavior of strip footing on three layered soil has been written in FORTRAN 90. The influence of the stochastic variable on settlement at the center below the footing as well as stress at the interface of soil layers has been studied.
• August 2013 joined MVSR Engineering College, Nadergul, Hyderabad as an Assistant Professor.
• December 2016 joined MarriLaxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management as Associate Professor and Head of the Department.
• June 2018 joined Anurag group of institutions as Associate professor.
• Till today I have published (5+10) Research Papers. Five out of them are in Journals Ten in conferences of reput
- Geotechnical Engineering
Finite element method, ground improvements, soil mechanics ,Foundation Engineering
Details Of Research Publications
- Maheshwari, Priti and Kumar, P. Pradeep (2011), “Probabilistic Analysis and Design of a Strip Footing on Layered Soil Media.” Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 6, 1099-1108.( ISSN: 1573-1529 (electronic version), SCOPUS,Springer)
- P.Pradeep Kumar, V.A.Sawant and PritiMaheshwari (2012),”Stresses and Displacements in a three layered soil. “International Journal of Scientific Computing, Vol. 6, No.2, 346-349.
- Kumar, P. Pradeep and Maheshwari, Priti (2013), “Stochastic Analysis of Strip Footings on Elastic Layered Soil.” KSCE journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 7, 1621-1629 ( ISSN: 1976-3808,SCI Indexed Impact Factor 0.377, Springer).
- SandhyaRani. R, Hyma. A, Ravi Shekar.K, and Pradeepkumar .P (2017). “The Behaviour and Performance of Geotextiles with Reference to CBR value on clay”. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol.877.224-229.
- Pradeepkumar .P and Sandhya Rani. R (2018) “Improvement in Properties of Black Cotton Soil using Lime and Granite Stone Dust” International Journal of Scientific Research and Review Volume 7, Issue 3,
- P.Pradeep Kumar and PritiMaheshwari (2011), “Stochastic Analysis of Strip Footings on Layered soil.” Indian Geotechnical Conference (Geochallenges), Paper No. N-161,875-878.
- P.Pradeep Kumar, V.A.Sawant and PritiMaheshwari (2012),”Stresses and Displacements in a three layered soil. “VVP ITES Conference 2012.
- P.PradeepKumar, PritiMaheshwari and V.A.Sawant (2013). “Influence of Modular ratio in Layered Soil System.” 4IYGEC (IIT MADRAS),189-192.
- Kumar, P., Maheswari,P., Sawant, V.A.(2013) “Probabilistic nonlinear analysis of strip footing” Indian Geotechnical Conference (GANGA, IIT ROORKEE) Paper No. N-103.
- SatavalekarRupali S., SawantVishwas A., P.Pradeep Kumar (2014). “2D FEM Analysis of Contaminant Transport in Saturated Heterogeneous Media”. IGC KAKINADA (GEOIND 17-19, DEC-2014).
- P.PradeepKumar, and V.SaiSravani (2016). “Improvement of Black Cotton soil using Crushed Stone Dust” International Conference on Soil and Environment, ICSE 2016, Bangalore.
- Sandhya rani, P.Pradeep Kumar, K.V.Krishna Reddy and Praveen S (2016). “Stabilization Of Clay At SunnamCheruvu Area In Nadergul, Hyderabad Using Organic Waste.” IGC CHENNAI (IGC 15-17, DEC-2016).
- P.Pradeepkumar, R.Sandhya Rani, A.Hyma, and K.V.Krishna Reddy. “Usage of Biological Waste as an Admixture for Improving Black Cotton Soil.” IGS ROORKEE CHAPTER CONMIG2017 .
- P.Pradeepkumar, R.Sandhya Rani, V.SaiSravani (2017). “Improvement in Properties of Black cotton Soil using Lime” ICRAMMCE2017 (JUNE-2-3,2017).
- Sandhya Rani. R, Hyma. A, Ravi Shekar.K, and Pradeepkumar .P (2017). “The Behaviour and Performance of Geotextiles with Reference to CBR value on clay”. ICRAMMCE2017 (JUNE-2-3, 2017).
- Ph.D (IITR)