Dr. A.Padmanabha Rao is presently working as Associate Professor in Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana. He was awarded M.Sc (Toxicology as specialization) from Swami Ramanand Theerth Maratwada University, Nanded and secured University First Rank Gold Medalist, Maharashtra and Ph.D. from University of Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka, India. He has vast working experience in national research institutes and centers in Hyderabad, India. He has a total of 34 papers (24 International, 10 National) in various peer reviewed national and international journals of high impact to his credit. He is peer reviewer for various journals of national and international repute. He has also published couple of books in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and biotechnology. He has 4 Indian patents and two copy rights to her credit. Apart from his pharmacy qualifications, he is also a Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management- PGDEM from Central University (UoH), Hyderabad, Telangana. He has more than 15 years of experience of teaching, research and industry. His area of interest lies in Preclinical, Clinical, Drug Discovery, and Pharmaceutical Research.
Preclinical Toxicology, Clinical Research, Scientific and Medical Writing, Bio-analytical research and Discovery Research.
Teaching Undergraduate and Post Graduate students in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance, Research Methodology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Life Sciences
- J.Venkateswara Rao, P. Kavitha and A. Padmanabha Rao. “Comparative toxicity of tetraethyl lead and lead oxide to earthworms, Eiseniafetida (Savigny)”. Journal “Environmental Research” 92(3) 271-276, 2003.
- J.Venkateswara Rao and A. Padmanabha Rao. “Effect of lead acetate on the behavior and morphology of Eiseniafetida”. Indian Journal of Environment & Toxicology, 11(1) 8-11, 2001.
- Ravinder. R, Padmanabha Rao. A, Surendranath. K, Vinay R, Anuj.K.Chandel, Rajeev.K.Kapoor, Singh A.N, DivyaYadav. P and Ravindra.P. “CELEXPERT: knowledge based tool for insilico toxicity prediction”. Got published in third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Engineering and Technology, ICAIET, Malaysia, 2006.
- Surendranath K, Vinay R, Padmanabha Rao A,Ravinder R, Ravindra P. “Artificial Intelligence methods in toxicoinformatics: a mini review”.Communicated to an International Journal of African Biotechnology.
- A.Padmanabha Rao and Kaiser Jamil. Pharmacological Evaluation of Herbal Extracts for Their Invitro Hypoglycemic Activity. International Journal of Pharm and Biosciences2(3) 408-416, 2011.
- A.Padmanabha Rao, K.Surendranath, Kaiser Jamil and Prakash V Diwan. Toxicity evaluation using novel insilico screening system for predicting Mutagenicity and carcinogenicity. Vol. 2(1) 52-61, International Journal of preclinical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2011.
- Abdul Bari Mohd, NaliniShastri, P.Swathimutyam, A.Padmanabha Rao and Prakash V DiwanDevelopment and Validation of Glibenclamide in Nanoemulsion Formulation by using RP-HPLC. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, 2011 Vol. 8 (08).
- Estimation of Prednisolone in Proliposomal formulation using RP HPLC method. Mallesh kurakula 1 , Abdul Bari Mohd, Samhuidrom, Padmanabha Rao A and Prakash V Diwan,International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, Oct 2011, Vol. 2, Issue 4.
- Estimation of Piroxicam in Proliposomal formulation using RP HPLC method. Mallesh kurakula 1 , Abdul Bari Mohd, A.Padmanabha Rao and Prakash V Diwan,International Journal of Chemical and Analytical Sciences, Sep 2011, Vol. 8, Issue 5.
- Development and validation of stability indicating RP-HPLC method for Simvastatin in microemulsion formulation for the treatment of hypercholesteremia. C Srinivas, Abdul Bari Mohd. SanaimaHrudiomA.Padmanabha Rao, Prakash V Diwan. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 4 Issue 2, March 2012.
- Ph.D in Biotechnology- Thesis entitled “Pharmacological Evaluation of Polyherbal Preparations for Its Antidiabetic Profile” School of Biotechnology, MGNIRSA, University of Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka- Awarded-2013.
- Certificate Course in Clinical research- Helix Genomics India Pvt. Limited, Bangalore.
- International Training Program and Workshop on Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Management programme organized by Symogen India in collaboration with Cognizant India, Mumbai.
- M.Sc. – Environmental Sciences (Toxicology as Specialization) “Swami Ramanand TeerthMaratwada University”, Nanded, Maharashtra. Passed in first division with distinction and secured University First Rank.
- PGDEM (Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education and Management) “University of Hyderabad”, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Passed in First Division.
- B.Sc. Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry), “Osmania University”, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Passed in First Division.