Dr Pardeep Kumar received his B.E (Computer Science & Engineering) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak,Haryana in 2005, M.Tech (Information Technology ) from JNTU, Hyderabad in 2012 and Ph.D(Computer Science & Engineering) from Sri Satya University of Technology and Medical Sciences, Sehore, Madhya Pradesh. He has over 11 +years of Experience in Teaching. He has worked as an Associate professor at GHRCE, Nagpur and Assistant Professor in Vignan Institute of Technology and Science, Hyderabad. He has joined Anurag university as Assistant Professor in 2020.
Wireless Sensor Networks, Networks Security, Artificial Neural Networks
Dr Pardeep Kumar has taught undergraduate classes in Operating Systems, Compiler Design, Database Management Systems, Design Patterns, Software Project Management, Formal Language and Automata Theory and Programming for Problem Solving. He has also taught postgraduate classes in Advance Compiler Design, Wireless Sensor Networks.
- ADAPTIVE IMAGE ENHANCEMENT AND ATMOSPHERIC CORRECTION FOR CARTOSAT-2S, International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology, ISSN No. 2455-2143, Vol.5 ,Issue:2, (Pg No. 333-336), Jun 2020
- Smart Agriculture Management System Using Internet of Things, TELKOMNIKA Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control, ISSN: 1693-6930, Vol: 18, Issue: 3 (Pg. No. 101-112), 2020.
- Comparative Analysis of Data Mining Techniques to Predict Heart Disease for Diabetic Patients. ICACDS 2020, CCIS 1244, pp. 507–518, Apr 2020
- Intellectual Resource Sharing Scheme in Cloud Environment. Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems (JARDCS) (ISSN 1943-023X), Vol. 11, 10 – Special Issue. (Pg No. 7-12),Oct 2019.
- PROTECTED COMBINATION OF ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK WITH WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS”. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) (ISSN 2249-8958), Vol.8, Issue 4.(Pg. No. 8-13),Apr 2019.
- 2019:Ph.D in CSE from Sri Satya University of Technology and Medical Sciences, Sehore, Madhya Pradesh .
- 2012: M.Tech (Information Technology) from JNTU Hyderabad.
- 2005: B.E (CSE) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.