Mr. G. Kiran Kumar received his Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from Adam’s Engineering College which is affiliated to JNTUH in 2003. In addition to that Master Of Technology in Software Engineering from Sree Kavitha Engineering College affiliated to JNTUH in 2010 and currently pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering from JNTUHCEH. Initial Academic appointment was at Vishnu Sree institute of Technology affiliated to JNTUH in 2010 . He worked under Department of Computer Science & Engineering during 2010-2011. Then he moved to the Holy Mary institute of Technology during 2011-2012. Later he joined in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Anurag University, Hyderabad as Asst.Professor till to date.
Mr. G. Kiran Kumar interests in video content analysis using Deep Learning. Due to the wide availability of huge amount of data in the Education System and the imminent need for turning such data into useful information and knowledge, his research wing (Machine Learning) has involved a great deal of attention and it represents a real challenge. His research wing is also particularly interested in understanding the scope of the existing algorithms and develop novel approaches for discovering useful patterns.
Mr. G. Kiran Kumar has taught undergraduate classes in Compiler Design, Design and analysis of algorithms, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, Discrete Mathematics, Information Security and Formal Languages Automata Theory. He has also taught graduate classes in Software Architecture and Design Patterns and Advanced Computer Architecture.
- A Better Approach for privacy preserving Data publishing by slicing ISSN 2319-7064,IJSRVol3,issue12Dec2014
- Privacy preserving public Auditing for shared data in cloud, ISSN 2348- 6848,IJRVol2,Oct2015
- A Novel Routing protocol to enhance Trust in P2P Network,ISSN 2319- 7064,IJSR,vol3,oct2014
- Asurvey on various IOT attacks and its counter measures,ISSN2394- 2320,IJERCSE,vol5,April2018
- Captcha breaking using segmentation and morphological operation,ISSN 0975- 8887,IJCA,Vol166,May2017
- Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTUHCEH, Hyderabad.
- 2008-2010 Master of Technology in Software Engineering from Sree Kavitha Engineering College affiliated to JNTUH.
- 1999-2003 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering, from Adam’s Engineering College affiliated to JNTUH.