Mr. V. Rama Krishna received his Master of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2010, and Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering with major specialization Big Data from KLEF. He is working as Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science and Engineering from 2006 and Student Branch Coordinator of Computer Society of India. He is ExCom member of IEEE Computer Society Student chapter Hyderabad 2019 and Nomination Chairmen of CSI Hyderabad Chapter 2018 and Professional Chapter Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) , Computer Society of India (CSI) and IEEE. He is received Inspire faculty Excellence award from Infosys campus connect Hyderabad and Best Accredited student Branch Award from Computer society of India. he is successfully completed many academic and industry certifications like TOGAF, Qlik View Business Analyst Qualification, Mango DB, NPTEL in various advanced courses. He has 15 years of teaching experience and published various research papers in both National and International Journals
He is currently working on “An Improved Collaborative Prediction Framework in Identification of Drug sensitivity, Anti-Drug Response, RNA Protein Interactions and Peptides of Cancer Cells”and research interests are IOT and Big Data Analytics
C programming and Data Structure, Object Oriented Programming using C++ and Java ,Software Engineering ,Big Data and Data Base Management system
- “An improved technique for high availability in data replication” International Journal of Management, Technology And Engineering(IJMTA) ISSN 2249-7455Volume IX, Issue V, MAY/2019
- “Efficient and Secure Data Sharing By Applying AES Algorithm with Anonymous Id Assignment “ International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN : 2319-7064 Volume 3 Issue 9, September 2014
- “Malware Detection and Tracer Approach for Operating System” International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN : 2319-7064 Volume 3 Issue 9, September 2014 .
- “AN EXPOSURE TOWARDS DEFENDING AGAINST ATTACKS IN VEHICULAR SYSTEMS “ International Journal of Reviews on Recent Electronics And Computer Science ( IJRRECS) ISSN 2321-5461 August 2014/Volume-2.
- “An Optimistic Approach for Query Construction and Execution in Cloud Computing Environment” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE) ISSN: 2277-128X Vol. 3, Issue 5,May2013.
- “Internet Routing With Lightweight Route Attestation” International Journal of Engineering And Computer Science (IJECS) ISSN: 2319-7242 Vol. 2, Issue 8, August 2013.
- 2016- Present Pursuing Ph. D. from KLEF in Computer Science & Engineering, Vijayawada.
- 2008-2010 Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from CVSR College JNTU, Hyderabad.
- 2001– 2005 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from JPCE,JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad.