Mr. Vadipina Amarnadh received a Master of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2013, and a Pursuing PhD in Computer Science and Engineering with major specialization on Big data from KLEF. He is working as Asst. Professor in the department of CSE Since 2007. He was appointed as department placement Coordinator in the year 2013. As the years progressed, he is the coordinator for the Internships and Alumni. He is also the member in Security Research Wing
Mr. Vadipina Amarnadh currently working on Optimization and Classification Techniques in Microarray Medical Data for Gene Selection.
Mr. Vadipina Amarnadh has taught courses for Undergraduate especially his teaching interests include programming and problem solving, Object Oriented Programming and Java Programming.
- “QoS Support for Cross-Layer Scheduling Algorithm in Wireless Networks” in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064
- “Privacy Enhancing using HLA scheme while data auditing in cloud” in Volume 5 No.4, April 2016 International Journal of Advances in Computer Science and Technology Available Online at http://www.warse.org/IJACST/static/pdf/file/ijacst01542016.pdf
- “A Novel Cloud Servers Using Attribute Authority to End-user by Encryption” inInternational Journal of Research Available at https://edupediapublications.org/journals e-ISSN: 2348- 6848 p-ISSN: 2348-795X Volume 05 Issue 12 April 2018
- “Evaluation of Stopping Criterion in Contour Tracing Algorithms” in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 3 (3) , 2012,3888-3894
- “Big Data Analytics in E-Commerce User Interest Patterns” International conference on computer vision and machine learning IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1228 (2019) 012052 IOP Publishing doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1228/1/012052
- “Optimization and Classification Techniques in Microarray Medical Data for Gene Selection: A Survey” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 28, No. 12, (2019), pp. 68-78
- “User Specific Semantic Search for Encrypted Data” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-4, February
- 2017- Present Pursuing Ph. D. from KLEF Guntur, Advisor : Dr Asdaque Hussain
- 2011 – 2013 Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad
- 2001 – 2005 Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering from Anna University, Chennai.