Mrs. P.L.V.N. Saichandra received Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech- Chemical Engineering) from JNTU, Hyderabad in 2004, Master of Engineering (M.E- Chemical Engineering) from University of Pune, Pune in 2009 and pursuing PhD in Chemical Engineering from JNTUA, Anantapur. Her initial academic appointment was at Sri Venkateshwara Engineering College, Suryapet. She moved to the Department of Chemical Engineering at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune in 2005. From 2005 to 2018, she served as Assistant Professor and later joined Department of Chemical Engineering, Anurag Group of Institutions in 2018.
Her Research interests includes Waste-water treatment and Nano-materials. Various Nanomaterials were synthesized and are applied for the removal of heavy metal ions like Cr, Pb, Cu etc. from wastewater using Adsorption method. Her research group has also performed various experiments which involved the degradation of methylene blue dye using UV light using apparatus which was fabricated. Many of her research has been published in renowned International and National Journals and Conferences.
She taught all core chemical engineering subjects for Undergraduate and Post graduate students. Transport Phenomena, Mass Transfer Operations, Fluid Mechanics, Advanced Transport Phenomena, Advances Process Dynamics & Control, Advanced Reaction Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Reaction Engineering,Heat Transfer, Material science and technology are some of them.
- P.L.V.N.Saichandra, G.B. Radhika, S.V. Satyanarayana, “Kinetic Study on Adsorption of Copper using Graphene Titanium-Dioxide Nano-Composite (GTNC)”, Pollution Research, PP. 294-300, ISSN 0257-8050, 2019.
- V.S. Ashtekar, V.M.Bhandari, P.L.V.N. Saichandra, “Dye waste water treatment: Removal of reactive dyes using inorganic & organic coagulants”, “Journal of Industrial Pollution control”, Vol. 30 (1), 2014, P.P. 33-42.
- P.L.V.N. Saichandra, R.S. Deshpande, “Adsorption studiesof Cr (VI) and Cr (III) onto Royal Poinciana (DelonixRegia)” “International Journalof Chemical Engineering”,Vol. 4 No. 2, P.P. 97-105, 2011.
- Sunita Desai, P.L.V.N. Saichandra, “Vapor Liquid Equilibrium and Residual Curve map for Acetic acid-water-Ethyl acetate Ternary system”, “International Journal of Engineering Research and Industrial Applications” P.P. 325-333, Volume 4, No.1, February, 2011.
- 2014 -till date: Pursuing Ph.D (Chemical Engineering) : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
- 2007-2009: M.E (Chemical Engineering): University of Pune, Pune.
- 2000-2004:Bhoj Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad.